PT.3 C H A P T E R THIRTEEN

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I don't blame you, it's Charlemagne." He said with a sigh. "Just remember he intentionally trolls people so.. don't take it personal."

Oh I won't take it personal but the shit I'd say about him? He might.

I eventually logged into Instagram and waited for the time to come, then saw the icon pop up for the live. Welp.. here goes nothing.

"I just texted her- oh there she is." I smiled as the screen, watching the view count suddenly skyrocket. "Nah Nah, ima need more enthusiasm than that."

"Hello, Mr. Tha God, how are you?" He laughed obnoxiously and I chuckled while shifting in my seat. "No for real, how you doing man?"

"Surviving. This corona virus shit man, crazy isn't it?" I nodded in agreement. "What you been doing to stay up?"

Sleeping.. and smoking, if we're being honest. "Lot of rest and me time which I gladly welcome."

"But it's gotta suck, especially because the new season of Power was being filmed right? And you've signed on as a regular character." I hummed with a nod. "Are y'all still in development with that or.."

"Right now we're at a stand still obviously because the network cares about the health of every person in the crew. I can't wait to get back on set though."

"Is this as stressful on you as it is me? Because I never saw myself as a person to have anxiety or nothing like that but man, this lockdown is kicking my ass."

I sighed. Tell me about it. "Things are certainly tough. Um.." I looked at my hands silently, the space between my pinky finger and middle finger feeling too empty for my liking. "I just try to take things day by day, you know? Remember that faith is most important." My eyes momentarily glanced down at the comments and that's when I saw one thing in particular.

@SavagexFenty: :(

Now why would they be.. ah. I'm assuming that wasn't one of her social media managers.

I looked back up when he started talking again. "I wanna ask you something, why'd you leave the saweetie tour?"

Of course. "Personal reasons." I said simply and his eyebrows raised.

"I don't want to seem like a social media scout but some pictures surfaced of y'all and is that the reason? Those pictures that the shade room posted?" I looked away from the camera and made eye contact with Jay. He silently chewed on his thumb nail. "People also speculating on you and Rihanna; and neither of you is wearing your rings. Y'all still together?"

I looked back at the live. I knew I should've prepared myself for these questions but how could I prepare myself for something I didn't even wanna think about?

"To be honest, I'm not the type of person to put my business on social media. And this is a Instagram live, you ain't Jada, nigga." I said, adding a joke just to take the edge off and it worked because his ass laughed. "What goes on between Robyn and I is our business."

I made the mistake of looking down at the comments again but this time, it was the watchers opinion.

She cheated

Y/n definitely cheated

Who cheats on rihanna 🤡

With Saweetie??? Miss My Type remixed 50 thousand times?

All men are trash. Your intersex ass is included in that smh

I frowned and felt my whole vibe drop more than it already was. I couldn't lie.. they were right.