Ladylike (Austria)

You sat alone in the large 'living room' of Roderich Edelstein's mansion. It was the huge room in the middle of the first floor surrounded by marble columns and 10 foot high ceilings. You were laying on the couch, feet over the back of it, hair dragging on the floor.

Roderich walked in with a scowl on his face. "Vhat ever are you doing?"

You smiled. "Hi Roddy~! I'm sitting on the couch cus I'm booooored." You said.

"I know that, but vhat are you vearing?"

You looked at your clothes, simple (f/c) shirt and jeans. "What ever do you mean darling?" You teased.

"That's so unladylike _____." He sighed.

You frowned. "It's the 20th century Roderich." You said, now sitting normally on the couch. "Plus, these are so comfy."

Your boyfriend shook his head and blushed. "But you never vear any of the dresses ve have around. . ." He said, hurt. "They're much nicer than those causal things you normally vear. . ."

You couldn't believe he was upset over something of this manner. "Oh sweetie. . ." You stroked his cheek. "People don't go out in things like that anymore."

"But I haven't seen you vear any of them once!" Roderich said, heartbroken.

Your heart started to hurt and you felt guilty. "Okay. I'll be right back!" You exclaimed and got off the sofa.

"Vhere are you going now?" Roderich asked.

You put your finger up to your lips. "Shh, it's a secret~"

You walked up the stairs with a sigh. You didn't want to do this, but if I made Roddy happy, then what the heck right?

One of the maids, Pamela, followed you.

"Forgive my my lady, but are you alright?" She asked, folding her hands in front of her.

You smiled. "Yeah. Hey Pam? Do you know where my dresses are?"

She returned the smile and nodded. "Yes m'lady. Right this way." Pamela walked over to the bed. She got down on her knees and pulled a box covered in dust from underneath the bed. "Here ms. _____."

"Thank you. Pam, do you think you could help me put it on, I have no idea how." You blushed.

She smiled once more and nodded, a strand of brown hair falling into her face. "Of course miss."

Pamela pulled out a (f/c) velvet dress. "This one?"

You nodded. It was beautiful with white ruffles. "Yes I love it!"

Pam smiled. "And you'll of course need this." She grabbed a necklace with a (birth stone) gem in the shape of a heart.

"It's so pretty!" You smiled. "Thank you again Pam."

"It's no trouble my lady. Lord Edelstein will be most pleased." She nodded curtly.

"So. . .? How do I put this on?"

She laughed and got to work.

Your (h/l) (h/c) locks were curled to accent your face perfectly. Pam even found a pair of (f/c) shoes to match the dress.

You looked amazing.

"Hey, can you please call Roddy to the bottom of the stairs please?" You asked. Another maid nodded and walked away.

Once she told you it was done, you started to walk down the stairs like an elegant princess. Roderich's eyes were as wide as saucers and he flushed.

You smirked, but needed to stay in character. "Why, what ever is the matter Lord Roderich?" You asked in a posh voice.

"Nothing Lady _____. . .!" He said quickly, obviously turned on. "You look ravishing this evening."

"Thank you." You bowed your head, trying not to giggle.

You reached the bottom of the stairs and Roderich extended out his hand. Taking it, he led you into his ballroom.

"May I have this dance?"

You nodded. "Why of course your grace~"

The both of you started dancing to a slow song that Roderich recorded on the piano for one of his friends. It was so beautiful, the way the music spoke to you. He truly was talented.

You smiled. "It's beautiful."

"Thank you _____. But you're more beautiful in that dress." He placed a quick, sweet kiss on your lips.

"T-thank you yourself Roderich. I actually like this dress." You admitted, flushed.

He beamed. "That makes me so happy." He leaned in and whispered in your ear. "I love you. And I want to be with you forever."

"Me too." Shivers ran down your spine as his warm breath tickled your ear and neck.

The song slowed to a stop and you were just standing in his arms.

"Oh _____, where would I be if I never met you?"

You thought for a moment. Where would he be?. . .

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

"C'mon bella~! We're~a going to~a see mi~a papa~" Your best friend Feliciano smiled as he pulled your hand and ran through the opera house. The grand building towered over Austria. It's gilded ceilings shined under the exquisite light of the crystal chandeliers.

Your mouth dropped over in awe. "It's beautiful! Your father is playing here?"

"Sí! He's~a the main~a pianist~!" He smiled with glee.

You passed a sign it read:

Roderich Edelstein,
Best pianist for the 6:00 p.m
Showing.

" 'Showing'? Wow fancy!" You exclaimed with a small giggle.

"Oh sí! He's so~a fancy~! I love~a him!" Feli said proudly. "I'm going~a to surprise~a him today~!"

"Surprise him? What do you mean?" You asked, puzzled.

"Sí! I've~a never brought~a any pretty~a girls with~a me~! He smirked. "He's~a GONNA love~a you _____~!"

You blushed. "Really? Wow thanks Feli." You hugged him, showing your thanks.

"It's time~a to take our~a seats~a bella!" He exclaimed and you walked all the way down into the front row and sat down right in the middle.

You admired the ceiling and golden carvings while the show was getting ready to begin. you e never been in a place so elegant as this! It was a good thing you let Feliciano convince you to wear a fancy gown or you'd be out of place. All the women were wearing them, and the men were sporting tuxedoes with ties and dress shoes. You sighed in relief.

It was finally time for the show to start. You were so excited!

And that's when you saw Roderich for the first time and fell in love. . .

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

You smiled at your boyfriend. "Where would you be? Why you'd still be lonely on stage playing a sad, beautiful song."

"You're my beautiful song _____~"

Roddy leaned in.

-------------------------------------

I love Roddy! He's so cute!!!

So I hope you enjoyed!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

Hasta La Pasta Pasta Pals~!