Voices In The Rain (America)

You sat in your home, it was currently raining. Great! You weren't exactly fond of the rain.

Especially since you are a Hetalia fan girl.

"America? Please stop crying, it's going to be alright.." You said to no one in particular out the window.

As expected you got no answer.

BOOM!

You heard the crash of thunder and jumped a bit.

"It's OK Alfred..Don't cry." You cooed out the window. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but please stop crying..Where's the awesome hero?"

The rain started to die down and you smiled.

"That's my Alfie! You'll get through this, I know it.."

-A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D-

Alfred, also known as America sat on his bed in his room.

He had just had another nightmare about the Revolutionary War and was in tears.

"I-I'm so sorry Arthur!" He sobbed harder thinking of the stern nation's sad face when he left.

"America? Please stop crying, it's going to be alright.." He heard a female voice.

It wasn't Arthur, or any other country he had ever met.

He listened for it again.

"It's OK Alfred..Don't cry. I don't know what's wrong with you, but please stop crying..Where's the awesome hero?"

Alfred smiled at the girl calling him an 'awesome hero'. He stopped crying so hard.

"That's my Alfie! You'll get through this, I know it.."

The voice sounded happy and Alfred stopped his crying all together. This mysterious voice had really cheered him up.

"If only I knew the girl who this voice belongs to!" He said to himself.

Alfred put his hand on his chin and thought for a moment.

"That's it! I have to find this girl it's the hero's job to find his girl!" He exclaimed with his pointer finger in the air.

At the next world meeting, Alfred want his normal self, he was only focused on finding that girl.

"America! Are you even listed in bloody git?" England asked, clearly annoyed with the younger nation.

"Not really dude..." Alfred mumbled.

"Bloody hell! why not?!"

"I just can't stop thinking about this girl..." He trailed off, head in his hands.

"A..Girl?" Arthur was stunned, usually Alfred was distracted by food, or video games, or even the things outside the window, but never a girl.

"Yes Arthur, I heard her voice when I was...upset yesterday and she helped me out of it. I'm determined to find her dude!" Alfred said, looking up.

Arthur shook his head. "Well you can look for her after the meeting, but now you have to pay attention!"

Alfred sighed. "Fine..."

All during the meeting, Alfred was silent and deep in thought.

He barely heard what was being said.

Something about Global warming?

He just shrugged it off and walked outside when the meeting was done.