Lost In The Dark (Dark!Kitsune!Japan)

A/N: OMG JAPAN Y U SO CREEPY IN THIS?!

Japan: I do not know. _____ brings out the worst in me I guess~

0.o Wut happened to u?!

Japan: I just rove _____.

YANDERE TOO?! Hima help us!

...

Bff: _____!! Where r u?!

You rolled your eyes and quickly texted back. He/she was so protective.

_____: Don't worry (bf/name)! I'm on my way!

She invited you over to start your Halloween costumes. You both were going to plan something cute to wear together. It was about a week before Halloween so time was starting to run out.

Bff: HURRY! Yours starting to worry meeee

_____: okay I'll be there soon get the popcorn ready

You joked. As cliché as it was, you walked to his/her house because they didn't live far from you. It was just easier to walk. So walk you did. But you never expected to be followed.

That feeling crept itself upon you. The feeling that you were being watched but every time you turned around, there was no one there. So thinking it was just your imagination like always, you trudged on. That was when you noticed something was different.

This wasn't the street your friend lived on. You started to panic. When did I make a wrong turn? I could've sworn I went the right way! I've done this a million times!

You sighed and closed your eyes. It's okay _____. Just calm down. You'll call your friend and all will be okay..

Swosh! Crunch!

You froze. That was the sound of someone-or something- jumping to the ground! Shit! Shit! Shit! What do I do?! Do I run like a girl caught in a stupid horror movie then miraculously trip on NOTHING!?

Quickly you turned on your phone in hopes of calling somone but...

"No Bars. "

Well that's just fucking perfect! You thought. Okay... Okay.. I'll just..Walk away! See? Nothing to fear!

You heard footsteps. Okay! I'll speedwalk! Yep.. That always works! The footsteps picked up their speed. Alright! I'll just jog! It's a nice night to jog anyway..! You heard the sound of someone jogging. OKAY! I'll just run! Yep I love running! You thought sarcastically.

The person-or thing-started running along with you. SPRINTING! Fucking sprinting! Nothing better than going for an evening sprint! You thought as you started to sprint in an unknown direction.

It was then that you ran into something and fell back on to your butt. "Oof!"

(A/N: Spongebob reference? Anyone get it? No? Just me? Okay.. *Sulks*)

"Are you okay miss?" You heard a soft voice and looked up.

Your jaw dropped at what you saw. There was a boy there about your age with black hair and large brown eyes. He was wearing a kimono of some sorts and white cat ears with a poofy tail. He had sharp and pointed nails that were painted black. "Um.. Yeah?"

"That sounded more rike a question.." He said curtly and held out his hand.

You took it and got off the ground. He was definitely Japanese and he had very good manors, at least that's what you took away. "S-Sorry..." You stuttered and mentally scolded yourself for doing so. "But yeah.. I'm fine..."

"That's good to hear. You shourd rearry watch where you are going. You can get seriousry hurt miss..." He trailed off, not knowing your name.

"Oh.. Um I'm _____." You gave him an awkward smile.

"It's very nice to meet you _____. I am Kiku."

"Likewise." You nodded, feeling that you needed to be polite around this mysterious stranger. "Hey, I hate to be rude but... why are you dressed up like that?"

He gave a small smile and narrowed his eyes slightly as if he knew something you didn't. "It's nothing rearry. I just rove this horiday."

You giggled. "Halloween is in a week. I love it too, but I've never taken it as far as you!" In a way, that was a lie. You've dressed up in a different costume every week before.

Kiku's lips twisted up in a small grin. "You and I both know that is a lie _____ (surname)."

Your eyes widened. "I-I never told you my--!" That was when it got creepy.

"I know a rot about you _____." His words seemed almost slimy as he showed you his sharp teeth. "Arso, this isn't a costume..~"

You took a step back and got ready to run. Kiku just stepped forward and laughed. He grabbed your chin with his slender hands and slid his sharpened fingernails across your jawline. You shivered. "There is nowhere to run _____. The night is my domain...~"

Your (e/c) eyes widened even further like a deer trapped in the headlights. You stared in his once warm and inviting brown eyes. They were darker, colder even. "L-let me go..!" You tried your best to sound threatening but fear caught you and was currently squeezing your throat. It was so hard to breathe.

His other arm slinked around your waist and he smirked before crashing his lips on to yours roughly. You gasped and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth. You fought him but he was too strong so you let his tounge explore your wet cavern. But you refused to give up, you struggled with all your might.

Kiku might not look like it, but he was very strong. His grip tightened. You started to feel light headed. Air...! I need air!

He parted his lips from yours, licked them, and laughed. "I forgot. You humans need air..."

The way he said it.. He's not.. Human?! What is he?! "What the hell?!"

"Those wheers are turning so I'rr reave you with that...~" He bowed, stole another brief kiss on your lips and dissapeared in the night leaving you wide eyed and red.

"Until next time when you get rost in the dark~"

...

W-what did I write...?! I-I have nothing to say...

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

HAPPY HETALIA DAY~!

QOTD: 2p!Hettalia or 1p!Hetalia?

AOTD: OMG hard question! BOTH I CAN'T CHOOSE!

HASTA LA PASTA~!