*First Flight Home (Russia)

( I have gotten a lot of Russia requests, so here is is! And guess what? ANOTHER SONG-FIC! I don't know why, but I love love love this song! It's called "*First Flight Home by Jake Miller*"! Listen to it while you read~! Thanks!)

Ivan stared at out the window, it was snowing like it always did in Russia. Only this time, he didn't think it was beautiful. He resisted the urge not to cry as the window got colder and colder under his palms. But he wasn't crying because of the temperature.

Ivan Braginski missed someone he loved very dearly. And he never got the chance to say he loved her. He thought about her over and over again, trying to think of her beautiful (e/c) eyes that sparkled in the sunshine. Or even her (h/l) (h/c) hair that was always so soft to the touch.

He tried so desperately to remember everything about her. Everyminusculedetail.

And the more he thought about her, the more he worried. What if she moved on? What if she found a boyfriend that actually was with her? Holding her tight. Oh how he longed to be holding her tight. _____, his _____. Did you remember what he looked like just as clearly as he did?

"MisterBraginski! Are you even paying attention?!"

"D-Da! Da. . .I am. . ."

"Really? It doesn't look like it! Just a few more hours, then you can go back home."

"I can go?"

The officer nodded. "Soon."

I hope you still remember what I look like

I haven't seen you in a minute

-A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D-

"Ivan! I love you~!" _____ ran into Ivan's arms. "I missed you so much~!"

"I missed you too my sunflower!"

"Don't you ever leave me again alright? I don't think I could handle it~!" She smiled.

Then faded away.

"_____?! _____?!"

BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

Ivan sat up abruptly in bed, it was all a dream.

Last night I had the kind of dream that you just don't wanna wake up from

and that's 'cause you were in it

So this morning when I woke up it felt more like a nightmare

'cause I rolled over and I thought you'd be right there

Good morning _____!" Ivan rolled over and placed his hand on the spot beside him.

but nope

I'm just laying here alone

on my own

wishing I was on the first flight home

"Oh, I forgot. . ." Ivan said sadly and sat up in bed with groggy eyes.

I'll be home in no time

I promise when I touch down it'll be like I never left singin'

I'll be home in no time

By the way check your phone 'cause I just sent you a text sayin'

Ivan grabbed his phone in excitement and punched in the letters. He was texting _____.

Ivan: Hey I've been gone forever, I'm coming home tonight We'll be back together this plane gon' fly I can't predict the weather But you should know that I, I'll be on the first flight home