High School Love Troubles (China)

( WARNING: Lime content! If you don't like, don't read!)

"Hello, China? Are you listening?" You asked your Chinese friend in the hallway outside your locker.

"What aru?" He answered quickly, shaking his head. China was staring into your (e/c) eyes, he always thought they were just a small part of you that made you beautiful.

And once he looked into them, it was like crack, he couldn't stop.

"I asked if you have your math text book for class?" You asked, smiling slightly. You always smile around your best friends, but China had always been special.

"Oh, yes aru! I do."

"Great!" You responded, shutting your locker door.

"May I ask why?" He asked you.

"You asked me to remind you today yesterday to bring it. If that makes any sense?" You laughed a little, (h/c) hair falling into your face.

China was resisting the urge to push it behind your ear, he just about reached his hand out. You pushed it back behind your ear and smiled even wider.

"Thanks aru!" He smiled back.

"OK, well I have to go to class, see you next class China!" you slightly waved at the Chinese boy and took your leave.

"Yes, see you later aru~!" He waved back, shut his locker and left for his next class.

>Time ship brought to you by Zhe awesome Prussia's 5 meters!< (I know! Naughty me~!)

China sat down in his class next to his other friend, America.

"Yo dude! You're like totally late! You're lucky the teach in in the bathroom!" He greeted with a smile.

"Hello America."

"This is the 4th time you are late this week! What's up broha?"

China blushed slightly. "N-nothing America."

"I~a know~a why~!" Italy, who was sitting on the mother side of America smiled widely.

"You do Italy?" America asked. The Italian nodded. "Then why dude?"

"He~a was in~a the hall~a with _____~! China likes~a _____~!"

"No way dude! Seriously?!" America looked over to China with a smirk on his face.

China blushed crimson. "N-no!"

"Kesesesesese~ Is zhat denial I smell~!" They all looked over and saw Prussia and the rest of the BTT.

"Ohononon~ I believe it is!" France jumped in.

"Who's the lucky chica China~?" Spain asked.

"There's no lucky chica aru!" China argued.

They BTT looked over to America. "He totally has the hots for _____!" He yelled.

"Ohononon~I always knew you two would make wonderful love together~!" France wiggled his eyebrows.

If it was humanly possible, China blushed even redder. "S-stop is aru!" He tried to hide his face on the desk.

"There is no shame in liking _____, China! It just means you're a man now!" Spain said, placing his hand on China's back.

"And men get to do great things with women dude!" America agreed.

"I don't like her, leave me alone aru!" China argued with them.

"Alright quiet down class! Lets get Math started shall we?" The teacher walked in the room.

China will never be this happy to start math in his life.