*Rude (Romano)

(I don't know why, but I'm in love with song-fics! I hear a song and i'm like "I'm going to write a fic for that!" This one just screamed Romano and Germany :P I hop you enjoy~!)

Saturday morning jumped out of bed

And put on my best suit

Got in my car and raced like a jet

All the way to you

"You're making too much of a fuss Romano, calm down. . ." You said with a sigh as you tied the Italian's tie around his neck.

"I know ragazza, but I want to impress him."

You smiled and kissed your boyfriend of 3 years on the lips. "Good luck. . ."

"Thanks, just stay here. I'll be back before you know it bella!" Romano smiled back softly as he left your house.

He got into his car, just thinking about what Ludwig would say. Yes, your father Ludwig. His mortal enemy. He never meant for it to happen like that! Just once he laid eyes on you, he fell in love, and would stop at nothing to make you his.

_____, the love of his life. His.

*Flash Back*

"I'm fine dad, calm down." You whined.

"I'm sorry _____, It's just. . ." Ludwig trailed off.

"Just what?"

"Romano's coming over today. Feliciano insisted that you met his 'fratello'." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

You groaned. "Seriously vater (father)? He's coming?"

Romano. The one Ludwig always says is rude and hates his guts. He also said he'd probably hate yours. Considering you were _____ Belishmidt (sp?), or his enemy's daughter!

"I'm sorry _____, you know how Feliciano can get? He should be over any--"

Ding Dong

You crossed your arms in frustration. "--Second?"

"Ja. . .Vell let's go see our guests in shall ve?"

"Ja whatever. . ." For some reason, you never picked up on Ludwig's thick accent. You would've thought you would, but for some reason it just didn't happen.

You also weren't as strong as he was, nor did you like to run. But you sure did have the attitude. You also grew to be good friends with Alfred and the others. But for all the 19 years of your life so far, you never met Romano.

When you and your dad got down the stairs, you saw Feliciano with another guy about your age standing next to him.

"Hello bella~!" Feliciano greeted, and you smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Feli~!"

You somehow missed Romano with his eyes wide. You were nothing like your 'potato bastard' father! You were beautiful! Romano looked into your (e/c) eyes and fell in love.

"_____! This is mio fratello Romano~! Say Hi Roamano~!" He smiled.

You looked over to Romano, damn was he cute! And his surprised face made it even better! "Hey I'm _____~!" You smiled.

"Romano." He extended his hand, but you hugged him instead.

You have no idea why. "It's nice to meet you Romano~!" When you finally released him from your hug, you both had blushes on your faces.

Who knew that that one meeting would be the start of a beautiful relationship?. . .

*End Flash Back*