chapter 16

It's been 2 weeks since we got back from the trip, from the experince we had with our wolves and from the finding off our mates. Nick and Jonathan went back to Australia to talk with his parent and now i'm packing so I can be on my way to Australia. Also I have to explain to there alpha why I attcked Emily but that should be easy. I walk out of the car that took me to th airport I give them my passport and ticket and get on the plane. Six and a half hours later. I wake up to a lady shaking me. Fairly young with a also youn boy next to her maybe in there 30s or so. "Wake up hunnie we just landed" she said with a sweet voice and smile. I return her with a nob and smile I get off the plane to go grab my bags to see there no there so I got to the desk "Excuse me" I ask and tap the bell. . After a good 2 minute I ask agian still no answer so I look around to see a boy 16 at the desk ugly he is smart he is not. So I grab the bell and start hitting it hard and fast "Pizzia face" I scream at him "What bitch" He snapped at me and put his head up at me then he whimperd and coward back "your G-G-Gina from the Blue Moon pack" I look at him puzzled how does he know my old pack"Yea so anyway I need help —" I barely speak out before someone cut me off "Anything you need master" he bowed " "Well I need help to find —" excuse me miss. "I swear if i get cut off one more time what" I snapped at him " Im here to pick you up for the sunrise back" I turn and see a good looking boy around 16 17 ish newly turned wolf. "Sorry I snapped just let me you got my bags because there right behind on the cart and you here to lead me to the car" He just smiled and nodded he went to grab my bag but I got there first I put my hand out for him to go. About an half hour long drive and we were on there territory. I could smell my mates once we pulled up I ran out of the car and ran to the house greeting people saying hi quickly. When I made it to the porch I got a weird feeling in my stomach but I didn't care I was going to see my mate for fucks sake, it took me to a room I didn't care I walk in and im ingulefed by Nick we swinging me in the air with his big bear hug "Your crushing me " he put me down softly "Sorry darling how was your trip" I just smile at his sweetness "Great beside someone pointing me out I don't know why but where Jonathan" Before he could answer Emily came downstairs in light blue skinnys and a hot pink lace bra "3rd door on your left sweetheart" I didn't even think I pushed her down the last 7 stairs and go to his room where I see her panties on the door handle. I don't even knock I kick the door down and see him naked on the bed he looked up from the bed and his face is stone cold "Emily go away" I wait a minute to the my anger simmer "Not Emily bitch" and lunge for him then I see red.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS SHORT SUCKY CHAPTER BUT 17 DAYS I WAITED SO HERE YOU GO AND I PROBALLY FOROGT THE PACK NAMES WRONG SO SORRY FOR THAT