Ginas P.O.V

I was walking to where ever the scent was taking me it was like Nicks but with someone else. It was Jonathans. I smiled to myself to know there my mates. I opend the door to into the room but to my shock I saw Emily and Jonathan and Nick. I gasped and they all looked at me they had that smirk that said oh well to bad. I ran I ran as fast as i could tears down my face. Then I was in nothing in the dark running faster and faster rying to get away. I woke up sweat covering me and my sheets I was gasping for air looking forNick and Jonathan god where are they.I can't smell them and the only place they could be on this stupid ship was the other side of the ship. I got up put my air back slipped on my black skinny jeans and Nicks flannel then I ran out my our room in search for these to. All I could think about them not being my mates. If they are who is and if they are will the say and be mine or not. So many question left answerless.Then finally it hit me the scents that always over power me. Suddenly all worries lost gone the only thing I want is to find them. I walked to the same door in mt dreams there was still that thought what if they are with Emilly what will I do I can't just run. I took a breath just to forget about if so I just opend the door and walked in.I looked at both Nick and Jonathan and I knew it "mine" I whisperd but they heard. I look at both of them in at the same time they say"MINE" In a husky and sexy growl. I practically moaned just at the sound of there voice together. Apart there voices are amazing but together there voices are basically orgasmic. I look up to see each of them on each side of me so I broke the silence "So theres only on thing left I guess". I choke feling the hot breath fan my neck. "mmm what that" Jonathans Australian accent which made me want to take him right now right here "Yay babes what is" Nick whisperd huskly in my ear got they already got me wrapped aroung their finger but they won't know. "Do you accept me as your mate.. cause I accept you" I said kinda scare dthat they still say no. They both moved so they looked me in the eyes ad said in sync. "Hell yes" I don't know why but that made me explode with joy. I smiled let my eyes close as I hug my new amazing and sexy mates.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SMALL CHAPTER NOW YOU GUYS KNOW ITS MORE FILLER DONT FORGET VOTE AND COMMENT :)