My mates

I sat there in the twins bedroom moving my fingers over the tattoos on my legs. It had been a week since the twins had asked me to marry them. I could hear the twins arguing with each other. I looked down at my left hand I knew what I had to do. I slowly go up from the bed and made my way to their office. As soon as I opened the door all eyes were on me. I could feel the piercing hazel eyes of the twins on me. I new that if i was gonna be the new Luna I had to be strong and show my dominance so I kept my head held high. To even top that a royal how can I be weak when i'm around the Twins beta and omega. I looked to the couch on the far side of the wall there sat beta Micheal. He was 6 ft even with sandy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Very strong features strong jaw defined cheeks and nose. He was wearing a gray button up with his sleeves rolled to his elbows and black trousers and nice sleek black dress pants. Next him was there omega Eric completely different from Micheal, he must of been 5'8 he had deep chocolate hair and caramel eyes even freckles over his nose. His muscles were very defined in the blue shirt and jeans. His features were softer like Nicks made him seem very welcoming he even had a smile on his face. I walked over the chair on the wall next to the couch and across from the twins desk.

"So I see were having a disagreement here about what is something I would liked to know" I said giving the sweetest smile I could. Eric went to say something but Jonathan cut him off"It's nothing Gina go back to the room or somewhere else" he said forcefully by now he was standing and he was irritated. Before Nick could say anything I stood up and my 5'2 structure to his 6'4 one was scary but I kept my place."I am your Luna your equal by damn I will be told of to go somewhere when I want to know something " I said my face red. How can he disrespect me like that. He started laughing that dark sinful throaty laugh. I could sense the tenseness in the air. His eyes even changed dark real dark. "You think your strong enough to be our Luna right now well your not now back to your room and be the cute trophy Luna your suppose to be" He yelled then slammed his hand on the desk. I didn't even know what to do I just slipped his ring off my finger put it on his desk "Fine I will be the good wife, but not yours" I said in a low voice to try and hide the cracking it did. I looked up and his eyes had changed back to that beautiful hazel. In those eyes I could see the hurt and regret in those but I could keep looking because I would start to cry. "Have a nice meeting guys" and I just walked out and softly closed the door letting my tear saliently fall. I read him grunt then glass brake I knew I shouldn't of did that I fee bad now. I just need to go for a run to clear my mind I got to the back of the house and I just shifted i didn't care if I didn't have clothes to change into. I let my wold guide me to where I need to go where she wanted to be.After ten minutes of Jonathan and Nick trying to link with me I just shut blocked the link. No  we didn't mate I joined the pack though.After two hours of running I found my self in a valley on the southwest of the territory deep in the woods. By the look of the trail that was now over grown I could tell no one comes here anymore. I ran down into the valley and just rolled around. I even let our a howl or two.As I was on my way back I mind link both my mates told them I was okay I had to clear my mind and I was on my way back. When I got to the back of the house they were standing there arms crossed and I could tell they mad more so Nick the Jonathan. "SHIFT NOW GINA!" Nick ordered using his alpha voice and I knew he was pissed.So I did and there in my naked glory I stood. Jonathan looked me up and down and smirked so I knew he was fine but Nick eyes didn't leave we walked slowly up to me until he was face to face. I also had to loo up at him because he was also six four sadly. I felt over powered. He the did the one thing I didn't think he would do. He hugged me one those tight meaningful hugs that I loved.We stood there which felt like a life time. He then took of his shirt and gave it to me "I think you need to talk to him" Nick whispered as he looked over this shoulder and his brother."I know" I said back in the same hushed tone. Nick just walked back in side and there I was standing less than 5 feet apart from my mate. He seemed upset.angry,and lustful. I was there naked,vulnerable,and really sorry. This gonna be one hell of a night.