GINA P.O.V

I woke up to Jonathan was yellig at Nick saying shes mine. It wasnt him though it sounded more of his wolf than anything which I dont know why it couldn't be me could it he didn't tell me I walked out of my room to the door and my stuff was packed WTF. "Nick what the hell is my shit down here for" He came down the stair with his eyes almost looking black " We are leaving for your cruise come on" he picked up my bags then took them to the cars I obeyed and follwed but something felt wrong about leaving .Was it because I was leaving Nick. 

JONATHANS P.O.V

I walked up to my brothers door then it hit me "mine" all of sudden she opend the door she was beautiful she looked in my eyes I knew it I was conected with her. I ignored it and called Nick he came and introduced us "Nick you didn't tel me she had a smoking body" I forced out even though its not what I wanted to say."MINE" Nick growled I almost wanted to growl back and say mine but I couldnt she didn't choose yet." How do you even know you guys aren't mated". She chimmend in with her beutiful voice "We stay together untill we find out mates and if we do we love them and stay friends we wont rejected our wolf unless we want to". The house went silent " Well im going for a run" she started stripping my wolf wanting to see her wolf I started getting hard "Why are you stripping trying to give me a boner hunny" I said my wolf wanting to take her right here right now. "No I like to get dressed at the door instead of walking threw my house naked with a guest" and with that she left. "So Nick we all know your lieing to her we all know that shes your mate and we all know you know because all males find out at 15 so instead of telling me bullshit about im going to tell you, shes my mate to so whos rejeting there wolf." I said sternly waititng for his answer "She won't I dont think and how can she be your mate she can only have one unless where twins and were not twins so how" I don't know "Nick im going to put my stuff away call mom and you should call dad and see what he says. Ten minutes later I smell her so I come down here to see her in just her lacy black underwear good thing I got an apple to head then she left but came back in the kitchen before she could say anything I spoke "How old are you" she spoke " 17" my wolf took over with the next qeustion " Whens your birthday"

" Three more days and good why so serious" I smirked inside " Then we will see who you choose" I walked away she scread what all I said was that She'll see smirk present in my voice. The next morning Nick told me about  him sendng Gina on the cruise I was beyond pissed with him my wold came out and I yelled shes mine then I went into my room. Nick went downstairs and slammed the door to leave with her god I hate him I have to be with her. I will find my way.

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER I WRITTEN SO FAR AND WHO DO YOU THINK SHE'LL CHOOSE NICK JONATHAN OR BOTH AND WHY DO YOU THINK THEY AHVE TH SAME MATE IF THER NOTE TWINS MORE TO COME WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS GUYS :D :D :D :D :D AND LIKE ALWAYS THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS 

BBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE