Nicks P.O.V

I dont understand how Jonathan can do this. First he says shes her amte to then he goes and is talking to that slut of his ex-hook up. My phone started ringing I looked to se my mo so of course I answerd. "Hello mother and father " they always call togther. "Hey son so I Heard you and your brother found your mates whats their names" I sigh "thats the point mom dad her name is Gina and she is both of our mates but why she can't be write" I say kinda upset walking to the dorm to see if Gina is ok. "Um well you guys are twins son" my dad said fats and quik "What the fuck how where a year apart" I say thinking there lying I hope there lying because im not sharing my mate with him he's not going to brake her heart." You guys are a year apart and 5 minute exactly" "But how mom he was born in the autum i was born in the summer" "well no really" my dad says "You guys are only 5 minutes and year we told you guys because we didn't think you guys would have the same mate and didn't want to effect anything you uys planned in the future" I stop my world freezes how why what "So we are twins then in the wolf world we are twins yes" I waited for a response " Yes it is" "Mom I have to go I'll talk to you later" I walk near the door to hear Gina exlaining her story to Jonathan this story always angers me I feel if I knew her then it would be ok but she tells me everytime its not so I try and not to think that I walked into the room to loook at her and my brother .She fell asleep soon after when she did I expalined everything to Jonathan he just looked at me and smiled. I gave him the what the hell look " I fond my mate and it's ok I will share her with you but don't touch her" he said to over portective " I was kidding ick cheer up shes your mate to" I let out a breath "lets go where leaving her birthdya tommoros and I want to know if were her mate at a certain time tommorow so come on" By im dragging Jonathan down to the next floor of rooms tommorow.

ME HOPEE YOU GUY LIKE THIS AND ITS NICKS POV I THOGUHT IT WAS A MIX UP AND WILL GINA HAVE THEM AS MATES OR ONLY ONE OR EITHEIR COMMENT AND VOTE THANK.