Jonathans P.O.V

After just seeing my mate in wolf form my wolf is wanting to come out so why no let we are back at our room Nick and Gina sitting on the bed me in front of them in a chair. "Gina please dont be scared and remeber what ever he says he says not me oaky" I say warningly " Yes Jonathan I do and same for me" she agress ok lets get started then.                                                                                                   GINA'S P.O.V                                                                                                                                   Ilook at Jonathan his hazel eyes now brown full with lust and love. It feels like there staring into my soul." Whats your name" he smirks "Wouldn't you like to know it's marces but you can call me M "                 "Conceded just like Jonathan aye" I asked curious than ever.                                                           "Well of course sweetheart I basically Jonathan therefore part of me is him like the day he go a boner over you well the first time was me babydoll. In fact why don't you let your wolf out to play with mine and Nicks". he qustioned.                                                                                                                           I laughedb "Not yet because I know if I do that we'll end with a threesome" I walked over him kissed him hard and rough which made him and my wold purr and whisperd in his ear I want Jonathan now.               He whined "Your wish is my command master" he winked then closed his eyes. When he opended them back up there where my loving mates hazel eyes. "What he say to you guys" Jonathan asked.                 In sync me and Nick bost said "None of your cocern" then we smirked.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS HSORT CHAPETER REMEBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT.