chapter 21

I woke up in the worst position ever. Squeezed between twidledee and twidledum. Which I normally wouldn't be complaining because ya know laying in bed with my two mates and there aromic sweet scents but, were in an old twins sized bed so ya get what i'm saying yea. So by now I decided I'm not only cold, hungry, and uncomfortable but I also have to pee. Now I have fought rouges for food a place to sleep and just in general and, right now I'd rather do that than have to get out of that bed from in between those to again. I'm going to have to request a triple king size bed because those to sleep in spread eagle I swear. After I get done using the bathroom I put a pair of sweatpants on that from the smell are Nick's and head downstairs for breakfast. I go downstairs and there are rose petals leading out the front door I walk out and see the whole pack, I mean all of the hunters, trackers, warriors, girls, boy, and to my left is the alpha and luna. I notice that Emily's not here and then I smell my two mate and turn around and they're both on one knee with to band in their hands. One is a white gold band with diamonds all around the other is also white gold but with emeralds. Then it clicks diamonds Jonathans birth stone and dark green is mine. At the same time they both look at eachother then at me and say at the same time "Will you be our luna, and our wife forever gina"?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Now what the semicolon's mean which don't quotes me on this but it's when an author doesn't finish their thought or sentence. That then would make it up for the author to decide the ending. With this book which I'm so sorry it is horribly written an done together you make up the rest, Do they get married and have children, does she lose Nick or Jonathan or both, Does Emily brake them up? You choose and tell me I would love hear what you guys like.