JONATHAN P.O.V

I packed my bags for cruise I have been waiting 3 years to find my mate through England Australia all of europe and I couldn't fid here and then I finally do an shes tooken by my brother. I wish I would have found her first but I will die trying to maketo  her be both of our mates BOTH. I ran down stairs and go in the car I raced to the board line making sure Nick and Gina dont see me but im spying on her and my brother than I see hes getting on with her that son of a bitch i'm going to kill him. We got on im making my way to the dorms and I run into the one person I never wanted to see in my life time and right I wish she goes over board. "Hi Emily" I say with fake happiness "Hey baby" Emily say while twirling her fake blond hair in her hands.God shes someone I would describe as how to say nicely, a thot from hell she has fake blond hair fake spray tans fake white teeth their bleached fake blue eyes contacts and we all know she has fake boobs and nose."MMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMM" I turned around to see  very unhappy pissed Nick.

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE AND ALL BUT I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR A LITTLE WHILE MAYBE TILL OCTOBER 5TH SO HOPE THIS KINDA SORTA HELP IDK VOTE COMMENT BBBBYYYYEEEE :D :D :D :