Chapter 2 Ginas P.O.V

As I wad running I came across a scent it was so intoxicating in the best way. It was something I have smelled before but couldn't think of it so I ran home to take a shower it's the best place to think. I walked in the cabin and no one was there so I walked into the kitchen to grab an apple. May I remind you I am naked,well I did put on my underwear but that's it. "Hey there stranger". I scream the jump up and throw the apple at his head. "WHAT THE HELL Jonathan. "Well hello to you to sweetheart and an apple  to the head really". I didn't even reply I ran to grab my shirt and pants by the door I put them on. I then paused then the scent hit me the strange smell that was amazing even better than Nicks was none other than Jonathan. I walked into the kitchen before I could say anything Jonathan asked "How old are you". "Seventeen you?" "When is your birthday Gina" he said a lot more serious than normal. "God why so serious and in 3 more days" He smirked "Then we will see what you choose". he walked away I was confused "WHAT" I screamed. "You'll see" I could here the smirk in his voice. Nick walked threw the door and was acting really weird."Did Jonathan talk to you" Nick asked worried like. "He just asked when my birthday was and then when I told he said something about choosing and he saw my boobs". I wasn't trying to get Nick mad I tell him anything and he knows not get mad because  it's my body and I will take care of it and he knows it, that's why I'm telling him about the scent thing. He got red in face " your leaving a day before your birthday on a cruize from me and Jonathan when you get back we'll know if were mates and I want to make a rule change". I was shocked but agreed. When I heard that I almost cryed why doesn't he want to see me on m  birthday.

A/N

THANKS FOR READING VOTE AND COMMENT AND CLIFF HANGER WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.