I can do it (#♕😍)

Start from the beginning

Seeing a huge smile creepy onto Clove's face I suddenly get an idea.
Just as she is about to say something I scream,"last one there has to jump in" and take of running.
I can hear her cursing at me from behind and I watch as the smile on her face grows even more.

She tares the blindfod off and starts running after me.
Clove has always been the better runner so I concentrate on getting there before her,wanting to see the look on her face when she sees what I organied for her and not wanting to jump into the water mid march.
I keep on running but Clove seems to be catching up,thankfully I arrive before her.
She comes running into the clearing,her ponytail swishing in the wind,her arms moving graciously through the air and a smile still plastered on her perfect face.
I can't help but feel happy,I love this girl more than anything in the world.
She runs into the clearing but abrutly stops noticing everything.

The trees are decorated with fairy lights hanging down from them,just like Clove used to do when she waited for me as kids.
There are candles scatered across the ground and pictures of us through out the years are everywhere hanging from the trees,simply left on the floor or glued into the holes Clove used to make while practising knife throwing.

Towards the end of the clearing where the trees start again sits the biggest and oldest tree in the forest.
That tree was always our special tree,we engraved dates in the bark as well as writing the cliché
Clove+Cato=BFF and then later simply writing Clove+Cato in a heart.

I remember Clove's smile as she sharpened her knife ready the write that.
Under that special tree is a wooden picnic bag and blanket where we would later sit and enjoy some sandwiches that I had made as I don't know how to cook and wanted to make something myself.

In the middle of the clearing is a lonely towel,with me standing next to it.
I see Clove looking around in awe and she starts thanking me for preparing everything and aranging all this for her.
She walks over to me and kisses me as a thank you, she then notices to towel and asks what the towel is for.

Before answering I pick her up in my arms bridal style and walk over to the river at the end of the waterfall.
I then smirk and ask her :"Remember our childhood tradition? Whoever loses the race..."" goes into the water" she finishes as I drop her into the freezing water.

She screams as she enters the water and quickly jumps out scowling and cursing at me, saying I cheated in the race and how I had a head start.
She stomps over to where the towel is and wraps it tightly around herself as I laugh at her and start lighting a fire to keep her warm.

I gather wood ,while she just sits there with the towel,even if she's a lazy pain in the ass I still love her,god how will I propose!!!

I approach some bushes to get some more firewood when suddenly the bush starts moving.
I take a step back as a hand appears from out the bush.
I'm normally very strong but this hand manages to pull me into the bush.

I'm now sitting in a bush with 11 faces staring down at me as I sit on my but.
I didn't reconnise them at first but then I realised it was the gang ,well not all of it but still,Jo's here,as well as Peeta,Katniss,Marvel,Annie and Finnick,they all have paint over they faces and are looking at me quite strangely.
I should have guessed Finnick would have told everyone and then they would plan to stalk us here and watch us like creeps.
I will admit watching Fannie and Peeniss date was funny at first but it come boring really quickly.
The funniest part was seeing thre reactions when they found out we had been watching.

I look at them weirdly and Jo explaims exasperated:"why haven't you done it yet!!!"
"But we haven't even eaten yet,I'm not gonna ask now plus she's wearing the hoodie which makes it extra stressfull and well I don't know what to say" I explain.
Jo is about to say something and a weird grin/smirk is appearing on Marvel's face which means he's about to say something innapropriate that he thinks is funny but I cut them both off by saying "I need to get back to Clove".
They all nod their heads urgently and push me back out the bush with the firewood.