I can do it (#♕😍)

AN:
I've been working on this one for a long time now,I didn't know how to end it and there were lot's of problems.
But I've worked really hard,so I really hope you enjoy.

Cato POV:
I'm nervous,very nervous.
Nervous she'll say no,nervous she'll kill me or even worse never talk to me again.

The guys had tried to convince me that I would be fine and she would be happier that ever but that just made me stress even more.
I'm even more anxious and it's clearly showing,with sweat running down my forhead which I quickly wipe away.
Finnick patts me on the back,he and Annie had agreed to come with me to capture what I hope will be a magical moment.

I am dressed in a casual blue shirt which Clove sais, "inhances my icy blue eyes" and a pair of simple black jeans.
I walk down her driveway and up to the door of her mansion.
It's pure white with a big balcony and huge glass windows.

I see Finnick's car speeding away in the distance and finally after staring at her bedroom window for far too long I knock on the door.
As I wait for someone to open the door I can't help but smirk,if I play my cards right my beautiful,bitchy,annoying and creepy girlfriend could become my fiancé and later my wife.
Just as I'm starting to gain confidence Kayen,Clove's older sister flings the door open and lets me in.
She winks at me knowing my plan to propose to Clove,she then invites me to have a drink saying Clove isn't ready yet.
We then hear a voice from up stairs saying,"who sais I'm not ready?"I could recognise that voice anywhere that's my beloved girlfriend,Clove.

I look up and see her walking down the stairs looking more beautiful than ever.
She is wearing plain black leggings and my football hoddy.
That hoodie is extra important to me because of a tradition.

It started at school where the football player would give their football hoodies to their girlfriends.
I really apreciate the fact that Clove is wearing it for our date.
What most people don't know about the tradition is the guy who started the tradition,Sejanus Plinth,actually proposed to his girlfriend when she was wearing this exact sweatshirt,before getting married to her and living a happy life.
This tradition has been going on for almost 100 years.
Most people don't know about his proposal and marriage,only me,Finnick and Marvel know since we are coach Brutus' favorites and he thinks this kind of information will get us a football scolarships.

I don't know I'm staring until Clove is about a step away from me and hits me on the head saying,"creep",then smirking at me.
I take one last look at her,her hair is in her signature ponytail,with little balls of hair which I know for a fact house more than a few knives and her outfit was super chill and casual,which is what I had told her to dress as.
I would have gotten her roses or some kind of flower but I knew she didn't like them so I just forgot about the idea.

I take a black hankerhief out of my pocket and tie it around Clove's head so she can't see.She complains a lot but reluctantly gives in.
I smirk at Kayen and lead Clove out the door and into my car,a posh white ferrari.
I help Clove in knowing she doesn't want help but knowing she needs it.
I get into the drivers seat and turn on the car,the destination is about an hour away but I won't let Clove take of the blindfold off.
I turn on the radio and get going.

After about an hour of hearing Clove complain we drive down a rocky,gravel path and park the car.
I help Clove out and I guide her through District 2's woods.

Clove and I were always best friends and used to hang out in the woods all the time.This is also where I asked her to be my girlfriend back in high school.
We then moved away for college and decided to go to the same one,thankfully all are friends had decided to go there too.

It's a five minute walk from were I park to car,to where I asked Finnick to set up everything and hide in the bushes.
About 2 minutes into the walk you can hear the loud noises of the huge waterfall in the clearing.