40. I Will Be There Once More

Начните с самого начала

That kind of wounds would never heal, I've seen my friends died, I've seen how my life goes on when other's just come to an end when they didn't deserve it... and it made me feel terrible and doubtful about why things should happen that way.

By 2019 I published a book with some poems, song lyrics and unseen photos I took of the so-called grunge scene  in the 90s; I called it The End Of Love  and was an instant success, as well as I started to write some new music with the guys. Then, the horrible pandemic arrived the following year, but by 2021 we slowly started to return to our normal life again, which for us meant to loose ourselves somewhere during the weekend or the whole week.

"That was nice" Eddie said as we got into the house.

"Yeah, I fucking missed those burgers" I said, laughing a little, since we were a bit drunk too.

"I missed going out with you" He purred in my ear as he was already hugging me by my back.

"Eddie..." I whispered in a fake scold as I was feeling him kissing my neck, knowing where he was going.

"What? You're the one to blame for being so hot" He whispered and I laughed.

"That's it, then?" I said, turning around and placing my arms around his waist. "Well... I could just say the same thing about you" I said while taking my hand to his crotch, caressing it slowly, and smiling immediately at seeing his facial reaction when I did that.

"Lily..." He said in a whisper.

"Yes?" I asked in a seductive tone of voice as we exchanged gazes.

Our gazes went from our eyes to our mouths and then we shared a wet kiss full of passion and lust, while at the same time my hands were busy unzipping his pants and his hands were slowly massaging my breasts, making me moan and feeling good on the texture of my velvet dress, that soon was removed and thrown away in the room.

We kept touching each other, feeling the wetness from both of us, as our moans were louder each time my magic hands or my lips did their thing, or each time the stroke of his fingers and his tongue moving perfectly right down in the middle of my legs made me wanna die and live at the same time.

When we both finally got rid of one another's clothes, I tangled my legs around his hips, as he carried me to our bedroom quickly while we were still kissing, since we both were anxious to continue what we started as soon as we closed the door.

Eddie sat on the bed, with me still on top of him; I asked him to go inside and he smiled in a flirty way, but obeying my command. Next thing we both let out a unison moan as we felt connected, and I started to move in that way we both liked so much, while he was busy kissing my breasts as our breathing and moans were filling the whole house, thanking at the moment that we didn't have near neighbors.

Then we switched a couple of times, making the pleasure almost bearable as we were about to explode; there was so much lust, passion, love there... we were a fucking hot mess and we were enjoying it, we loved it like that, we still had the intensity of the early days... we never lost that fire. Just when our moans became the loudest at unison, we knew that was the end... a pleasant end for both of us at the same time, so we just smiled while panting and rested on one another... closing the moment with a sweet kiss and a happy smile, until his snores made me feel sleepy too and I lost it quickly.

I was very tired from the previous night, but I had to get out of bed no matter what. I looked at the left side of the bed and I saw it empty, so I figured he went out for a walk or something. I finally got up, but before I could leave the bedroom he went in.

"Hey..." He said softly and approached to me to give me a kiss.

"Good morning" I said, smiling.