Me: mhm, got nothing to say anymore do you? I suggest you shut the fuck up next time. Especially you hagakure. And next time don't bring this shit up into the group chat please and thanks.

Y/n logged offline

I threw my phone across across my room and screamed into my pillow.

"What the fuck!" I screamed again into my pillow.

"I'm done, I'm done, just.. done." I mumble to myself.

I wanted to punch my wall so hard and imagine it was her. She makes my blood boil I swear.

*Knock knock*

"What, what could you possibly wan-!" I yelled opening my door but cut myself off when I saw momo standing there.

"Oh? Hey Momo what's up?" I said standing on my door frame.

"Hey y/n can you come with me to the common area?" She asked me.

"Umm ya sure i guess . What for?" I asked while she leaded me to the common area.

When we got there half of the class was standing there and hagakure was in the middle.

"Why did you bring me down here? I don't want to talk to this bitch." I sighed out crossing my arms.

"She wanted to talk to you." Momo says stepping back.

I walk up to hagakure and stand in front of her.

"What." I say.

"Look y/n, I think we took it too far. And-" she was saying.

"Oh ya think? Ya I totallyyy didn't notice." I rolled my eyes.

"Go on." I said making her continue.

"Anyways, I just wanted to apologize to you for saying that stuff." She said.

"Ok." I simply said.

"Do you forgive me?" She asked.

"No. But I'll let it go. You can't expect people to forgive for something fucked Up in a matter of seconds. Just don't ever bring that shit up again. Cause that shit you pulled on game night, I shoulda fucked you up, but I let it go. but bitch imma let you know , if you EVER pull that shit on me again, that will be your last mother fuckin day standing. I promise you that." I said getting close to her face and then hitting her shoulder.

"O-ok s-sorry." She stuttered out.

She turned around and walked away and I did the same thing until Denki and Mina came up to me.

"Wow y/n. You can be pretty scary sometimes." Denki said.

"But a total badass! That's my bestie!" Mina squealed.

"Haha, thanks I guess. That's just her warning." I said with a awkward side smile.

Then Katuski came up behind me and flipped me around by my shoulder.

"Uh damn why you gotta be so rough for? Yes?" I asked him .

"Just saying, that was pretty badass. Don't let anyone talk you down like that." He smirked out.

"You know it." I smiled out.

***

Soon the weekend finally rolled around. I got up somewhat earlier than I do. It was only 9:00 but I never wake up that early on weekends.

I woke up early so I can hang out with katsuki before he left to his provisional license training.

I took my meds before I walked to his dorm still rubbing my eyes from waking up and knocked until he opened it.