"Look, I'm sorry. I overstepped."

"Like I told you this morning, this isn't going to turn into something so if that's what you're waiting for then you may as well leave now. Because in the end it's just going to hurt you and I don't need that on my conscience."

"Who hurt you?"

"The fuck you just say to me?" I said scoffing looking at him and he looks at me.

"Look, you're an amazing girl. Your ex's are both dicks for hurting you in ways I'm sure you don't want to explain. That's why you're out every night with me isn't it? So you can block off the hurt, I get that, I do."

"Keep talking Lucas and I'll cut out your tongue."

"I'm sorry, okay. You don't have to say anything and I'm sorry for hitting on you like that, but you can't blame a guy for trying." He says and I pursed my lips looking at him, he looked genuine. But so did Robby and Ace. Thinking about them hurt my heart and I hated feeling like shit, so I just pushed it to the back of my mind.

"The drugs and sex is great, don't ruin it by trying to make it something that it isn't." I said looking at him and he puts one hand up as the other goes over his heart.

"Okay fine. You have my word."

"That means jack shit."

"Wow, those guys really did a number on you."

"Just get in the fucking car and let's go." I said, pushing past him to his car and I hear him chuckling as I get in.

I had told him I needed to make a pit stop home so I can grab some clothes, I haven't been home in days. I get home and I told Lucas to wait in the car, just as I was packing up another set of clothes I hear my door being open, I turn to see it was Sean.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"What the fuck do you want?" I said, looking at him and he scoffs.

"Just wondering where my daughter has been for the past two weeks."

"Funnily enough, I'm not your daughter. You do not get to claim me after being absent for majority of my 17 years of living." I said, picking up my bag and pushing past him to get down the stairs. Just as I got down there I see Mimi at the front door making me scoff as I stand there.

"Living room, please." She says and I pursed my lips rolling my eyes as I got to the living room. Mimi and Sean walks in, Mimi motions to the couch and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Is this going to take long, I have to go."

"Where have you been?"

"Around."

"Do you know how worried we have been? Look, I get how hard it's been over the past couple years but going out everyday drinking and partying isn't going to stop the hurt." Mimi says and I laughed looking at them.

"Is this supposed to be some sort of intervention? You deal with things how you want to deal with them, and I'll do it my own way."

"You're not going out Beatrice." Mimi says and I tilted my head.

"Says who?"

"Says me. I don't know what's gotten into you but this isn't you Beatrice." Sean says and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And how would you know? You've known me for like five seconds, so don't fish for bullshit like you know me because you don't."

"I know that this isn't the path you want to go down."

"And why not? You did and once you got my mother hooked on drugs that you left." I said, and he looks at me.

"Drugs isn't going to stop the hurt."