𝔩𝔵𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦 | 19 years later

"Hey," Draco's raspy voice wakes me up, "Get up. We're going to be late because of you." He smiles down at me, tracing lines across my face with his fingers. 

"Good morning." I grin. He's already dressed in his black suit, holding our youngest child, Amarylla, in his arms. I smile. She's the only one who got my H/C hair, the other two, both boys, inherited his platinum blonde locks, "Thanks for getting her up."

"I assumed you were tired. You got back late last night." I was finishing up some things at the Ministry, where I work as an Auror. Draco also works in the Ministry, and is going against Hermione Granger this year to be elected Minister of Magic. I'm sure Hermione will win. 

I get up slowly, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, and grab Rylla from him. I hurry down to the kitchen, where Draco has already made breakfast for the boys. The two of them, Scorpius and Callen, both names that Draco suggested that eventually grew on me. We both decided on Amarylla; however, given that strangely enough, amaryllises are both of our mother's favorite flowers.

I've never been happier. 

The Hogwarts Express is just how I remember it my first year. Scorpius looks at me with excitement in his eyes as his father whispers words of encouragement in his ear. We walk through the crowd, exchanging smiles with familiar faces.

I see Daphne and Neville with their daughter Alice, named after Neville's mother. She's Scorpius' age and it pleases me that they'll be going to school together. I hand Rylla to Draco and gather Daphne and Neville into a big bear hug, "It's so good to see you two again."

"We've missed you so much, Y/N," Daphne smiles, joyful tears welling in her eyes, "The four of us need to get together sometime." She nods her head at Draco, who smiles, shaking Neville's hand firmly and hugging Daphne, "Hi, baby girl," She coos to Amarylla, while Alice and Scorpius introduce themselves to each other. 

Callen hugs my leg, a little nervous to be around so many people. He's a year younger than Scorpius, so he'll be boarding the Hogwarts Express with his brother next year. 

From the corner of my eye, I see Harry Potter, holding his two sons hands. They'll both be going to Hogwarts this year, James and Albus, and his daughter Lily trails behind him next to Ginny. When she sees me she rushes over to me and we crash into a hug, "How is the new house?" I ask. 

"Amazing!" She says, "We love Godric's Hollow," She squeezes Harry's hand, continuing, "And Ron has always wanted the Burrow to himself, so he's glad he and Hermione get to live there now." Almost as if on command, Hermione and Ron approach us with their two kids, Rose and Hugo. I hug them, and Hermione and Draco begin talking about the Ministry election. 

Even Draco agrees that Hermione deserves the position, even though he's running against her. 

The call for children to board the Express is shouted out by Hagrid, who looks like he hasn't aged a day since I last saw him. I give him a smile and he returns it as Scorpius, Alice, Albus, James, and Rose wave us goodbye, wheeling their trolleys towards the entrance of the Hogwarts Express. 

I lean my head on Draco's shoulder, watching as the train pulls out of the station, sending our kids to Hogwarts. He wraps his arms tightly around me and Amarylla, who coos in my arms, as Callen still holds tight to my leg. 

We've built a family together. 

And we survived.

:)