Eternally (Part 1) - TXT

Soobin stared at the dropped vanilla ice cream before turning around, seeing a familiar short, young boy pouting. He dropped to his knees as tears streamed down his face. "H- Hueningkai?" He stuttered out. The little boy stopped pouting and raised his eyes in question. "H- how do you know my name?" The boy asked, fear in his voice. "I'm f- from the future, me and you and our other.. friends.. we're very close but something bad happened to you and we need to find a special book... to find you." Soobin said as he wiped his tears away, getting up. "I have to find you in 72 hours.."

"What will happen if you don't find.. m- me in 72 hours?" Little Hueningkai asked, Soobin bent down as he pointed to his hearing aid. "You see this? Well, if I don't find you, I'll be permanently deaf. Remember our other friends? Well.. Taehyun... One of his eyes have changed colour and he might lose sight in it and Beomgyu... He would have to live with spikes growing out his back and Yeonjun he..." Soobin stopped, taking a big breath in. "He's the only one who has 2, he might lose his voice forever and he has horns growing out from his head." Baby Hueningkai played with his tiny hands before huffing out."What'll happen to me?" He asked with big doe eyes. Soobin sighed.

"You will forever be a lost soul.. we need your help to find the special book. It belongs to your family but.. It's a sacred book to your family.." Soobin stood up. "Are you willing to help us?" "I'll only help if I get to meet my other friends." Hueningkai crossed his arms and stomped his tiny foot. "Of course you can!" Soobin glowed. "So will you?" Hueningkai turned around putting out his tiny hand for Soobin to shake. "What is the book called? I'll meet you at the park tomorrow." Hueningkai said cutely. Soobin smiled, "It's called the Forgotten diary of the two."

***

"Guys!!" Soobin opened the door aggressively. Yeonjun quickly turned to the panting boy. "I found Hueningkai!!" Taehyun quickly stood up from the sofa. "Did you get the book?" "No but-" Soobin was cut off by Beomgyu. "I still don't understand how the book is supposed to help us with anything." Beomgyu flopped onto the sofa munching on some pringles. Yeonjun rolled his eyes and sighed. "The book will give us answers to why everything is happening. It'll help us unbreak the curses put on us and it'll give us hints on how to find Kai." Yeonjun croaked out, his voice barely being able to be heard.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "We're gonna die ugly monsters." Taehyun hit Beomgyu on his chest. "Stop being so negative. Soobin said he found Hueningkai.. so did you get the book?" Taehyun turned to Soobin, desperation in his voice. "Hueningkai said he'd bring it to the park tomorrow!!" Soobin said happily. "But you guys have to come with.." Soobin mumbled.

"Soobin! You know we can't be exposed to the world! You're the only one that looks relatively normal!" Yeonjun tried raising his voice. "He wanted to meet you guys in return for the book." Soobin said awkwardly. Yeonjun sighed. "Fine. No longer than 10 minutes." Soobin smiled giving Yeonjun a big hug. "Your horns look cute today." Soobin winked shooting finger guns at Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled, shaking his head.

***

"Where is he?" Beomgyu asked in an impatient manner. Beomgyu wore a large hoodie which covered his spikes, Yeonjun wore a beanie over his horns and Taehyun wore some pretty sunglasses. Soobin sat on the bench staring at the entrance gate. "He's supposed to be here by now." Yeonjun tapped his foot impatiently. "Isn't that him?" Taehyun asked pointing at a small boy holding a thick book. Soobin turned his head quickly. "Yes! That's him let's go!" Soobin got up hastily and speed walked.

"Hey! Hueningkai!! It's me Soobin!!" Soobin waved a flashed a bright smile. "Here's the book, now where are my friends." Soobin smiled as he pointed over to them. "Right over there." Hueningkai smiled before running over to them. "Hello, I'm Hueningkai." He said as he bowed. "Aww~ he was still so cute as a child~ I'm Beomgyu." Beomgyu cooed as he pinched the little boy's cheeks. Taehyun smiled, bending down and stretching out his hand for Hueningkai to shake. "I'm Taehyun." Yeonjun softly huffed out, "I'm Yeonjun." He said softly. Hueningkai hugged Yeonjun legs as he cried.

"I'm s- sorry, I h- hope you g- guys find a cure, I could n- never imagine not being able t- to talk." Hueningkai sniffed, letting go of Yeonjun's legs. "I c- could never imagine n- not being able t- to see or hear or live i- in pain for the rest of my life." Hueningkai wiped his little nose. "P- please find me... so you guys can be happy again..."

***

"Hueningkai was so cute." Taehyun said as he opened the door. "I know right, I wanted to put him in my pocket." Beomgyu cooed out. Yeonjun quickly walked past the members. "We only have 46 hours left, we need to hurry. My voice is disappearing." Yeonjun whispered out. The boy's all sat around the table staring at the thick book. "Forgotten diary of the two" was written in elegance on book. "So.. who's gonna open it?" Taehyun asked. "I will." Soobin slowly opened the book. "What? I- It's empty." Soobin said, his voice laced with confusion. "What? Let me see." Beomgyu grabbed the book from Soobin quickly glancing at all the pages. He saw pretty handwriting on a page.

Please stop
This nightmare I have every night
Your hands as if you're going to catch them
Now tell me
Name wandering around my lips
The meaning of this sad dream
....  ---  .--.  .

"I- I found writing."

===
Requested by @Loveishereff, I hope this is okay lmao I succ
The more code is "Hope"