Cat & Dog (Part 1) - TXT x reader

"I need some company around here, I'm so lonely."

***

You let out a big breath of air, staring at the building, 'Adopt a Pet!' The billboard said in a cute font. "Well.. It's now or never." You said to yourself before entering the small building. There were dogs and cats running free around the place. You cooed staring at the white, fluffy, little bunny that sat alone in the corner, slowly, you walked towards it and picked it up. "Hey... Why are you sitting here all alone??" You said in a high pitched baby voice. I guess it won't hurt getting a bunny...

You took the bunny towards the counter buying everything that it needed and leaving the adoption centre. You sat in your car as you stared at the little bunny in his gigantic cage, sleeping. "Aww... you're so cuteee, I guess you need a name. Hmm... I'll name you... Soobin!" You said smiling at the sleeping fluffball before starting your car and going back to your apartment.

***

You enjoyed spending time with Soobin, he's a very shy bunny at first but once he gets used to your presence he's very clingy. You loved Soobin but you still felt a bit lonely. I should probably make some human friends... eh, who cares. You thought to yourself before thinking of a great idea.

"I should adopt another pet!!" You said to no one in particular before grabbing your coat and leaving. "Bye Soobin.. I'll be back with some new friends." You said waving at the little bunny then closing the door.

You walked into the cozy place, looking around before 2 cats caught your eyes, one was gray and the other had a light brown body and a brown face and ears. The cats wrestled cutely with eachother before you interrupted them with your baby voice. "Hi there, you guys seem like great friends!!" You said with a smile, petting the brown cat, it seemed unbothered by your show of interest in it. You pet the gray cat and it wouldn't let you go. You walked around looking for some of the cats needs because you had already chosen the 2 cats. The gray cat followed you around the whole place before you picked him and the brown cat up and took them both to your car.

"Hmm... you guys need names... let's go with... Taehyun and... Yeonjun!" You said smiling pointing at the brown cat then pointing at the gray cat.

***

Soobin and the cats got along well together, Taehyun was always alone and quiet though. He always seemed kinda annoyed by you but you always tried your best to get him to like you. Yeonjun was a very energetic cat, he loved attention and he enjoyed eating.

You sat with an asleep Soobin on your lap, slowly petting him as you watched some tv. Yeonjun and Taehyun were busy playing with some toys you had bought for them. You stared at them smiling a bit before you changed the channel and saw your favourite show. 'Cat & dog'. It was a show where it gave you tips on how to take care of pets.

Today's episode is on dogs... hmm... I should probably adopt a doggo or 2... You thought to yourself before softly putting Soobin into his tiny bed. "Okay guys, I'm going to get you guys some new friends, I'll be back.." You said petting Taehyun and Yeonjun before leaving.

***

"You're back again?! It's only been 3 days." The kind lady said letting out a little laugh. "Haha.. I just can't resist their cute little faces." You said smiling before walking off into the dog section. You saw 2 dogs, you could tell they were siblings. They were both very fluffy and poodles, the only difference was that one was white and the other was brown.

"You guys are so cutee, I'll name you Beomgyu and you... Hueningkai!!" You said smiling to yourself pointing from the brown poodle to the white. As you walked around looking for some dog toys and food you noticed something.. 'Human for 24 hours' the packet said in bold. You looked at the packet in curiosity reading more.

"Feed me love, it's perfect and you know it. Put a teaspoon in your pets food and let the magic happen." You read softly to yourself, letting out a scoff. "This won't work... but I'm still curious..." You took 2 packets of the mystery paste before leaving with your new pets.

***

Beomgyu and Hueningkai were big troublemakers, in the span of 2 days they've broken more than half of your stuff, they've chewed on your couch and on your precious slippers. Every time you'd try scolding them they'd show their puppy eyes and you'd soften up. You couldn't deny it though, your pets complimented eachother so well, they made the ultimate friend group, you called them Tomorrow by Together, TXT. They came together to create a better tomorrow for you. (I'm uncreative, I know 😧)

As you prepared your pets food you stared at the packets you had bought days before. "Should I...?" You looked at your pets before mixing in a teaspoon of the paste into their food. They ate it..? Nothing happened..? I guess it was a scam... You thought before getting ready for your shift at work.

You took a shower and got ready. You could hear muffled chaos happening in the living room, you just thought that it was Beomgyu and Hueningkai up to their shenanigans again so you just let it go.

"Okay guys, I'm leaving to work I'll be b- AAAAAA" There stood 5 naked men in the middle of your living room, you closed your eyes then covered them with your hands for extra protection. "Are you guys... TXT...?"