Love Shot - Yeonbin

Soobin walked into his boyfriends house, he had decided to surprise Yeonjun with a bouquet of flowers and his favourite drink. Soobin stared at the marble walls as he thought about how rocky his relationship had been lately. Soobin took in a deep breath before sighing out. It's nothing serious right? I hope it isn't...

Yeonjun was the son of a famous mafia boss, he had quite a lavish lifestyle, because of this he was a gold digger magnet. Soobin didn't trust Yeonjun anymore, he had already cheated on him multiple times with different boys and girls but he still loved Yeonjun. So he didn't leave him.

Soobin walked into Yeonjun's room only to find him with another girl. He dropped the flowers on the ground in shock. Those beautiful memories, it is dyed in white, little by little it yellows away. Yeonjun looked up at Soobin, panic in his eyes. The girl hurriedly grabs her things and leaves. Soobin wasn't worried about her.

Soobin walked closer to him, his eyes fixated on the gun beside the bed. "Listen, I- I can explain.." Yeonjun says with fear in voice and eyes. Soobin walks closer to the boy, giving him a kiss before he grabbed the gun. He slowly got up, aiming the gun at Yeonjun, "I'm sorry, you leave me no choice." "No! Wa-"

People come and people go, frozen in this world, you and I, the blunt emotions. Soobin shot the gun before giving the boy a chance to explain. He closed his eyes as a tear fell down his face, the gunshot echoing throughout the room.

It's the love shot.