Movie Star - Yeonkai

Hueningkai sat down in his designated room, ruffling his gelled hair and taking off the tight shirt he wore. "Mr. Huening, your lunch has arrived." Hueningkai heard his assistant, Yeonjun call out from behind the door. He let out a sigh before opening the door. "Put it down there." He said pointing at the little ottoman chair that sat next to his swirly chair. He looked at the food, his face scrunching up in distaste. "Salad, again?"

"I'm sorry sir, manager Kang said that you need to be in shape." Yeonjun quickly apologised. Hueningkai shook his head. "I'm younger than you, I've told you already, you don't a have to call me sir, just call me Kai." Hueningkai said. Yeonjun nodded, "Okay... Kai." Hueningkai smiled at the shorter blushing male. "Would you mind.. getting me a burger?" Hueningkai whispered loudly to the male. "Don't tell Taehyun." Hueningkai handed the male some money.

Yeonjun nodded before waddling away, Hueningkai smiled. Cute. He thought before shaking his weird thoughts off. "Mr. Huening, it's time to film!" Hueningkai heard a voice call out to him, Beomgyu, the director of the movie. "Coming!" Hueningkai quickly looked around, finding a paper and a pen. He stuck it to his mirror which was illuminated by little bulbs of light around.

"Leave it on the table" The note read, Hueningkai nodded to himself before running out to his film set. "You're finally here. We've been waiting." Beomgyu adjusted the glasses that sat on his nose as he looked at the script. "Moving on, okay, Soobin you'll have to burst in crying, with lots of feeling. Make the audience feel bad for you. We'll wait for you to get ready. Hueningkai, you'll have to sit and write, seem annoyed or... frustrated at what you're writing." Hueningkai nodded.

"Lights, camera, action!" Hueningkai looked at the papers with fake writing in front of him, making sure that his frustration with the papers shone through. Soobin came through the door, crying hard. They went through the entire scene, no problems at all. "Great job guys! Take a break. Be back in 15 minutes." Hueningkai went into his room expecting a burger and he found it right where he had asked for the older male to put it.

"Cute." Hueningkai smiled opening the box that contained a huge burger. He bit into it, finishing it a second. "Ah.. where is he?" Hueningkai asked himself, getting up from his swirly chair and picking up his phone. He looked through his contacts before finding 'Assistant Choi' "Where are you?" The message he sent read and not a second later, Yeonjun came knocking on the door. "Kai?"

"Come in." Yeonjun walked in. "Do you need me for anything?" He stood there, his behind his back and his feet pointed inwards. Hueningkai looked the male up and down. "No.. I just wanted to know where you were.." Yeonjun nodded. "I was in the lounging room." Hueningkai nodded. "Sit down." Hueningkai moved the salad before patting on the small ottoman chair.

"Do you know anything about the movie?" Honestly, Yeonjun didn't know anything at all about the movie but he didn't want to be fired. "Yes." Hueningkai raised his eyebrow. "Oh? What role do I play?" Yeonjun turned pink. "Uhh.. umm, the main lead?" Hueningkai let out a laugh. "I'm the second male lead."

Yeonjun nodded, "From the sidelines you really seemed like the star of the show." Hueningkai smiled. "Is that a good or a bad thing?" Yeonjun let out a giggle. "Good thing." Hueningkai smiled. "You're pretty cute." Yeonjun turned pink once again. "Wanna go on a date?"

=====
I always make Yeonjun the top so I tried something different