Psycho - Yeongyu

Yeonjun threw his glass cup on the floor, Beomgyu shivered and closed his eyes at the sound of shattering glass. "Where were you??" Yeonjun asked clearly angry. "I- I was at Soobin's.." Beomgyu said stuttering a bit. Yeonjun and Beomgyu have been a couple for a while, people have always said that they looked cute together. They were in a beautiful and sad relationship. Yeonjun was so different behind closed doors. He had major anger issues, he was always so possessive and jealous. Beomgyu couldn't hang out with friends anymore because of this. Yeonjun looked down and shook his head. "I'm sorry Beomgyu, I'll never do it again." Yeonjun said apologetically as he hugged Beomgyu. He always said this, Beomgyu always believed him...

" I just like you so much, I can't control myself." Yeonjun said still hugging Beomgyu tightly. What should I do about you? We crush eachother then we hug eachother. Beomgyu thought to himself. They finally let go of eachother. "Wanna go shower together?" Yeonjun asked smiling, Beomgyu looked up at Yeonjun then smiled shyly.

***

Beomgyu sat on his and Yeonjun's shared bed, he just watched Yeonjun's back muscles flex, waiting for him to finishing dressing up so they could watch a movie together. "When did you get those muscles?" Beomgyu smiled, getting up, going to give the muscles a squeeze. "I got them while you were out cheating with Soobin." Yeonjun mumbled but Beomgyu heard him clearly. Almost instantly Beomgyu frowned and let go of Yeonjun's arm, he sat on their bed with his arms crossed. "I didn't cheat on you, okay?! Soobin is just a friend!! I don't understand what's wrong with you!!" Beomgyu said now shouting at Yeonjun. Yeonjun just rolled his eyes at Beomgyu and just walked out of their shared bedroom, slamming the door.

How can I handle you? Beomgyu just let the tears stream down his face as he screamed into a pillow. Eventually Beomgyu fell asleep. Yeonjun sat on their sofa lazily as he ate some chips, he went through different channels, they all played some boring nonsense. Yeonjun put down the chips and layed down on the sofa, just staring at the roof mindlessly. You've got me feeling like a psycho Choi Beomgyu. Yeonjun thought now smiling at nothing in particular. Yeonjun got up from the sofa and went up to their shared bedroom. He noticed tear stains on Beomgyu's shirt and pillow.

Oh no, this is all my fault.

Yeonjun just stared at Beomgyu's sleeping face lovingly. He wiped the now dry tears away with his thumb awakening Beomgyu from his slumber. "I'm so sorry Gyu... I haven't ever felt this way about someone.." Yeonjun said looking at Beomgyu with regretful eyes, "Without you I feel dizzy and sad, I feel low, I don't know why I keep-" Beomgyu kissed Yeonjun's cheek and hugged him. "We're in a very weird and strange relationship, we're fools loving each other..." Beomgyu said softly to Yeonjun now putting his lips on Yeonjun's.

Even if I calm you down and harshly kick you. You sometimes smile at me. How can I let you go? We'll be okay, it's alright. Beomgyu thought, now smiling softly at Yeonjun and Yeonjun smiled softly back at Beomgyu. We're a little weird.