Chapter Two

Chapter edited :)
---
(America pov
"oh shit" I heard Russia mutter as he looked back down at me, with a clear nervous expression, and I mean I wouldn't blame him if I was in an elevator stuck on floor 5 of a building, oh wait I was. I gasped dramatically "oh fuck...OH FUCK WE'RE STUCK IN A ELEVATOR WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT IF WE GET STUCK HERE FOREVER TOGETHER?! I DON'T WANNA DIE WITH THE ONE PERSON I HATE! OH GOD, WHAT IF WE NEVER SEE ANYONE ELSE AGAIN?! WHAT IF I'M STUCK WITH YOUR ASS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! FUCKKK I DON'T WANNA DIE NEXT TO A COMMIE! WHAT WILL MY DAD THINK IF I NEVER GET LAID??? I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS NOT NOW NOT EVER I RATHER DIE OF PIZZA POISONING THAN BEING STUCK IN A ELEVATOR AND DYING OF STARVATION! I COULD'VE BEEN TORN TO SHREDS BY A BEAR OR CRUSHED BY A METAL COMPACTOR, BUT NOOOO GOD SAYS I SHOULD DIE IN A ELEVATOR WITH A IDIOT!"
-•
Russia's pov
I just stared at this idiot dumbfounded at the number of complaints he had of being inside of an elevator. an ELEVATOR for crying out loud! "what?! Why are you laughing you commie?!" I inhaled getting my breath back as I realized I've been laughing. I looked back at him "I- *whEeZe* N-Nothing nothing! I-Its just- *whEEEEEEEEZe*" he glared at me and pushed me "WE'RE STUCK IN A FUCKING ELEVATOR FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND YOU'RE HERE LAUGHING?!" I stumble a bit while still getting my breath back.  "you listed 8 or more reasons you don't wanna be stuck in an elevator! I didn't even know you had enough brain cells to list two!" As I continued laughing on the floor ignoring what he said after, something to the words of "fuck off" or something, but I really didn't care-

-•
Third-person pov
As Russia was on the floor laughing his ass off, America walked to the buttons "c'mon there was to be a fucking emergency button right? There has to be." He muttered as he searched for at least a communication button of some kind. None. (for plot convenience ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) "What the fuck?! What kind of elevator doesn't FUCKING HAVE A EMERGENCY BUTTON?!" he kicked the door out of frustration and went to a corner to sit down. Russia had recovered from his laughing fit and sat at the other side of the elevator. "As long as your ass stays far away from me we're both fine and I won't do anything" Russia scoffs as if the American was able to do anything to him "don't you have a phone or something in those jeans of yours?" Russia asked as he leaned back looking at him "No, I left it at home" "pfft- and I thought you were already an idiot" "well did you bring yours?" "Of course I did! What do you make of me? An idiot like you?" "Shut up before I hit you across the face" Russia pulled out his phone and looked at it, his expression turning into a nervous one and he glanced back at the shorter country "what? Don't just sit there what happened?!" "..I have no signal.."