chapter four

¤Russia's pov¤
Sooo it's been about 11 minutes since I went all pissed off high school bully on America- I think the dude is broken. He's been in the same position since he sat down. Knees up and his arms on them, staring straight ahead with zero emotion. It's almost like he's stunned. Even though I would be happy for him to stay quiet this is getting a bit boring. I may have to start something so we don't just sit here waiting to die.

I decide to just scooch nearer to him, which seemed to get his attention- he started looking at me with an expression that you would use when you said 'bruh' or something. That expression was only temporary though, once he realized what I was doing and when I was next to him he had more of an 'I don't know what you're doing but I don't wanna know' scared or nervous face.

¤America's pov¤
Okay so this guy, decided to sit next to me. Like, right next to me, t o u c h i n g. Zero ideas about what the dude was gonna do, and I didn't wanna know. So I just played along and stared at him to make sure he didn't punch me while I wasn't looking- after a few seconds I got bored of waiting and looked away back at the floor.

¤Third person pov¤
About some time and the Russian finally decides to say something. "America" "..?" The American glances at Russia "What do you want?" "I'm uh.. sorry" "I'm sorry for saying that stuff about your dad and scaring you just because I thought it was funny" the American sits there for 3 seconds until he realized the tall country next to him just said. "I- what- waitwaitwaitwait- am I hearing this right?" Russia glances at America as they exchanged looks. "You, the jerk face coldhearted commie who would give zero fucks about if a country was getting bullied or beaten, is sorrry?" "Uhm.. yeah?" "..." "am I dead? Is this the afterlife? I swear I would not be alive to hear you say sorry, especially to me."

"Damn am I that mean-" "yes, yes you are." "Is that a no to the apology then?" ".." America stares at the Russian for a moment that surprisingly had a worried or sad look. "sigh.." the American looked to the floor thinking if he should accept the apology.

After a few seconds America looked back at Russia, stood up to get in front of him to kneel down and hug the Russian. "I accept your apology" Russian was surprised, never actually thought it would work. He hugged America back and they stayed like that. "Oh and.. here's your glasses back." Russia placed America's glasses on his head. "Uh..can we stop hugging now?" The Russian asked "We should but I don't want to" "..okay" the Russian leaned to get something out of his pocket but ended up falling, making an innocent situation turn into a more interesting one...

America was on top of the Russian, hands at either side of him, the Russian below him holding himself up with his hands. Both had a shocked and embarrassed look.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Hehehehheheh sorrry but that's all for this chapter! Cya on the next :>

The Elevator.. [ Rusame ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें