Chapter One

-•
•America POV•

I had already woken up due to my alarm. As my eyes adjusted to the light I grabbed my phone to turn off the alarm but.. "OH SHIT" I screeched and saw it was 8:24 "FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I'M LATE-" I stumbled over and ran around getting my stuff and ran downstairs, somehow tripped on air and fell down the last few stairs, got up and ran outside and got in my car and skrrt skrrt outa there like lightning McGee heading to McDonald's while there's a discount on happy meals.

Why am I in such a hurry? Because there's a meeting you MOOOOOORON

I closed up on the building

-•
•At the meeting(UK's POV)•

Canada fidgeted with his fingers impatiently while the UN was talking, I smack his hand and told him to pay attention to what the UN was talking about "When's America going to get here?" Canada asked with slight worry in his tone "Must have overslept, don't worry about him it's not like it's the first time he's done it." I answered, America was already half an hour late and he better has a reason why when he gets here, or ima whoop his ass.
-•
•Third Person POV•
America speed walks to the elevator after he enters the building, once he had reached it he pressed the up button on it and waited.

The elevator finally opened but to meet another country. A tall Russian flagged one to be exact. America stared and mentally facepalmed 'of all the countries it could have been it HAAAD to be this jerk?!' America thought as he walked in and reaches out to press the button til Russia shoved his hand away and pushed it himself. This made the american shoot russia a glare.
-•
•Russia's POV•
I was just waiting on the elevator and this dude HAAAAD to SHOW UP at the WORST TIME?! the elevator doors opened and I was met with a 13 striped 50 stared asshole. I just decided to keep shut because I knew if I even said one single thing he would have something to argue about it. THE DUDE JUST SOMEHOW KNOWS HOW TO NAG ABOUT ANYTHING I SAY! IT'S LIKE HE WAS BORN TO DO IT OR SOMETHING- OR LIKE HE WAS BORN TO BE A ANNOYING FUCK TO SPECIFICALLY ME!

After the doors closed and the elevator started moving something didn't feel right.. we were moving slower than normal. That was NOT a good sign. We both exchanged looks, he looked nervous which was weird because he almost always had a confident look on his face especially around me, "uh..is that sound normal?" The elevator let out a grinding sound as it slowly came to a stop I looked up at the roof of the elevator as I just realized what had happened. "Oh shit"