chapter nine

-•
•America's pov•
I woke up in a cold sweat, I immediately sat up, looking around. I realized I was still in an elevator and sighed. I looked around then down at Russia who seemed to be still asleep. not noticing his arm was still around me, I felt my face flush as I get his hand off me.

I look back at his face, which now that I notice his ushanka covering his eyes. I lay back down, one of my legs still on him.

I decide to close my eyes and just rest there next to him since I have nothing else to do until he wakes up.

I kept rethinking about what I did today, as the short-term memories washed over me, becoming long-term, I slowly fell back to sleep. Jesus yesterday was a hell of a day.

-•
Russia's pov
I slowly opened my eyes, noticing my ushanka on my face. I grab it and take it off, putting it to the side. I noticed something big on me and looked down, turns out it was America's foot. Right, that happened.

Laying there I think of what to do, I ended up choosing an easy method. I sat up, put my hands under America's legs, put my arm around his chest, and effortlessly lift him, standing while at it.

He's quick to flutter his eyes open and realize what's happening. "woAh- what the hell?! Put me down!" He started squirming around, but as soon as I tilted him down, he clutched onto my sweatshirt on instinct. "Don't drop me!!" He shoved his face into my chest "tall bastard" I heard him mutter under the fabric.

I smirk at his response. Going against a wall facing forward, making him sit on one of the rails. I grab his hands that were gripping onto my shirt and put them around my neck. Getting a better hold on him I pick him up again, him leaning into me. I walk over to the floors "press lobby please" he looks at me "No I'll fall if I let go!" I look at him with an unimpressed resting bitch face.

"Press the button" I stare at him silently trying to make it awkward so he just does it. After a moment of silence, he pretty much gives up and scoffs, pressing the L button that stands for the lobby. After a second or two the elevator starts again and goes down. "Wait...THAT ACTUALLY WORKED??" "Yeah" "what- I THOUGHT YOU TELLING ME IT WAS GONNA RESET WAS A LIE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!"

To be honest, I didn't think it would work. I try to keep my cool and act like I already knew it was working but it was hard even for me. When we stopped and the elevator door opened, America basically jumped out of my grip and ran outside the elevator. I followed behind him

America stopped and turned around, looking at me with a blank glance. "...what?" "So now what?" "I don't know?? Go home?" The american looked up at me, with this... Confused demeaning look on his face. "What?" "Nothing, im just thinking of how a disgusting whore you are" he said jokingly as he chuckled, though i wasnt really laughing. "You better not act like your old self after that happened in there" America's face flushed, I could easily see a red shade wave his face. "You thought I forgot? That I forgot your flustered little lust lingering face on top of me?? I wouldn't forget that for my life." "Russia-"

-•
Third person pov
"Russia-" the shorter male seemed concerned, Russia was staring at the floor and clutching his fists.

A wave of fear hit America when he realized the Russian country was suddenly running at him, not having much time to react, they both slammed down on the floor with a thud. America hit his head pretty bad, must've caused a small concussion.

"NGh-" the American's hands were suddenly grabbing at his own head, holding it for dear life to try to make the pain stop. All America could think of in this situation was run, run, he's going to kill me

The Russian froze. Just about when he was going to punch the country below him, he saw his face. Fear and panic were all he could read from America's expression. Suddenly he realized. He lowered down his arm, stood up, and ran. Russia ran, not caring what happened behind him, he just didnt want to see what he had become.