chapter five

I do have to say, this is one of the most short and lazy chapters of the bunch. I just needed a filler to transit to the next without making it too fast.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The Russian leaned to get something out of his pocket but ended up falling.

America was on top of the Russian, hands at either side of him, the Russian below him holding himself up with his hands. Both had a shocked and embarrassed look.

¤America's pov¤
Did not realize what happened until a few seconds, it happened so fast, I ended up falling and got into a not-so-innocent position with the person I hated. My cheeks flushed as soon as I scanned the Russian's face below me. To a surprise, his face was almost as red as his dad's flag. It would be kinda funny- if my face wasn't as bad as his. I was burning up here, every second seemed to last an eternity and the silence didn't get any better nor made it any better.

As I searched for an excuse to make up and as I was scanning the area to see if can go anywhere and not make it more awkward- I felt a convincing bump near my botto- Oh god. I quickly locked eyes with Russia, which did not help at all.

Why did it have to be me?

Why did this motherfucker hAVE TO GET HARD AT A TIME LIKE THIS??

¤Russia's pov¤
As soon as I didn't think anything couldn't get worse, I just had to get all jumpy with my thoughts. I mean, I couldn't help it, every guy wonders what other guys look like naked- right? This wasn't the time to question if I was a pervert, I have to do something before this turns into something more disgusting than it already is. "Ha..haha.." I silently gave the 'awkward silence laugh'- it didnt work.

As I looked back at America coming back to reality from my thoughts, I swore I saw America's eyes show some other emotion. like you could tell he was trying to not do something or trying to calm down, I closed my eyes and sighed before trying to finally get off without stumbling that much. I just suddenly lost feeling in my arm and ended up falling face to the floor on my stomach. I could tell I looked like an idiot because I swear I heard America laugh or chuckle a bit.

¤Third person's pov¤
As the Russian laid on the floor, America sat crisscrossed trying to process what happened. "So uh..." "don't even talk about it" "you..that.." "what??" Russia turned his head to face America near "uh, I don't have words.." "I know, it was disgusting" "what- no! Not that, well- kinda- stop making me how I usually do! It was uh, awkward to say the least but.." Russia glances over to America's face, it was still flushed. Russia looks at the wall and his expression turns to a more neutral face and looks back to America.