Happy Birthday! <3

~*~Author's Note~*~

Here it is. Chapter . I'd just like to say that I'm thankful for my friends who comment and support me. They deserve their own support from...YOU GUYS. So here they are:

{ XDMidnightDancerXD - you are just too freaking awesome! I love how we both like the same music (Paramore etc..), how we both love Damon, and how you continue to promote my stories to your own fans. Thank you so much for being a great friend! }

{ Ari_001 - you my fellow Wattpad Jailee are just plain awesomesauce! Your ideas for my story are just too good. Thank you for being a great friend and supporting my stories! I love how you love The Pretty Reckless (their just too cool), how we both love Damon, and how you continue to comment on my stories! Thanks for being an awesomesauce person! }

Read XDMidnightDancerXD's stories including 'Blood House' and 'Please Don't Let Me Fall For You (Damon Salvatore)'. These are just two of my favourites.

Read Ari_001's story 'The Other Gilbert Girl' which is another TVD fan fic.

Again please Comment, Vote and Fan!

Much Love,

Sophie x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jeremy's P.O.V

I can feel Vicki shaking next to me. She's crying, and moaning through her gag.

Where the hell are we? Who kidnapped us and what do they want?

I open my eyes, and look around the dark room. It looks like a modern bedroom. Four poster bed, drapes, lamp, wardrobe, and through a door, a light shone showing a modern bathroom.

So where the hell are we?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Damon's P.O.V

"What are you doing here, Katherine?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest. My heart felt like it was being thrown into a wood chipper, but I wouldn't let her see me suffer. I can't believe this whole time I thought she was trapped inside that tomb, and she's been waltzing around tormenting other people. Bitch.

"What? Aren't you happy to see me, Damon?" She asked, moving in closer to me. She tilted her head to the side slightly, narrowing her eyes at me, scrutinising my face.

"Because I've missed you. Remember all the fun we used to have. Me, you...and Stefan."

I smirked at her.

"Your cheap shots won't hurt me, Katherine. You don't have the power to hurt me anymore."

"But little Miss Gilbert does, huh? The fragile, human girl who is downstairs staring at a blank T.V screen. The same Gilbert who is in love with your brother? You can't seem to catch a break, can you? Everyone choosing the nice Salvatore brother over you," She said, walking around the room, throwing glances at me over her shoulder as she moved.

"That has to hurt right?"

I don't dignify her with a response. I just move and lean up against the window, looking outside at nothing.

"M-hmm." She says.

"Katherine, what are you doing here?" Stefan asks.

"Nope. I want you to tell me about you. I know that you go to school. I know that Damon killed your 'Uncle' Zack, I know that you recently discovered that precious Elena is adopted and I also know that you don't plan on telling her," She paused, taking a moment to think.