Her Christmas

A/N: Okay so this is just a short story that is just being published for this month. After that, idk what to do for this story. Hope you guys like this!

* * *

Prologue:

The doctor took my temperature. When he took the thermometer out, his eyes widened and his eyebrows rose.

"Well, there," Dr. Gael said, "It's 110 degrees. You have such a high fever!"

I sighed, then winced from the beat of my head pounding. I just felt numb and in pain. What's going on with me right now? I should be having a great time, I mean, it's December!

"I'll go check out the results right now." With that, he walked away to the other room.

What kind of illness do I have right now? Am I really that sick? What if I have a disease... My worries started rising.

After a few minutes, Dr. Gael came back with a worry look on his face. "Nikole," He said in a sad tone, "You have cancer."

Tears started to spill down my heated cheeks. "How bad is it?" I ask.

He sighed again and said, "I'm afraid it is tremendously serious. You'll only have a week to live."

A week? But, that's Christmas week. "So you're saying," I ask in a low voice, "I'll die... On Christmas morning?"

"Precisely 8:34 am." He said with such detail.

How am I going to tell my friends? How am I going to tell my relatives? Well I figured that my family would tell them but how am I going to break it to everyone else?

I guess this will just be a goodbye lullaby.

* * *

A/N: comment! Vote! Fan! Much love to you guys. Hope you liked the prologue so far.