"I'm insisting a rematch." I state and his eyebrows raise before he scoffs which soon turns into a devilish laugh.

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"I want a fair race, one without you mentioning my parents before I step on the gas." I demand and he crosses his arms. "You owe me this Trent."

"I don't owe you shit. It's not my fault you got beat as a kid." He says bluntly and my jaw clenches. I took a deep breath as I learned it helped me to calm down.

"Don't make me put you back into the hospital." I threaten. "Because I will."

I see his hands ball up into fists and a small smile comes to my face, knowing that I've pissed him off. His cold face lays an expression that tells me he's thinking about something. I wait there patiently, awaiting his answer.

"400k." He says out of the blue and my eyebrows knit together.

"What?"

"I'll do it if there's a 400k pot." He says with a grin.

"We'd need over 5'000 people at the race. With the amount of police on the roads, it's suicide."

"Take it or leave." He says in an evil tone. Even if we got that many people, the cops would pounce on us before we could even race. But, there was still a slight we could pull it off and therefore...

"Deal." I agree and shake his hand. I give Trent one last look before I walk out. I headed to my car and began driving to Razzle's place to actually make this thing happen. I had felt more determined than ever, I had gotten a second chance and I rarely got those.

"You need some Razzle love?" Razzle says with out stretched arms as he opens his front door. He welcomes me inside, I take a seat on his sofa in his colorful living room.

"Tequila?" He shouts from his kitchen.

"Just a water is fine!"

He hands me a glass of the clear liquid, "So, you've got some good news for me?" He asks and sits down beside me.

"I need a 400k pot in order to beat Trent Lowe."

Razzle's eyebrows raise yet he smiles with curiosity and wonder, "I can't tell if that's good news or bad news."

"Believe me, I can't either." I sigh out but it turns into a faint laugh. I swallow the rest of my water and lean my head back on the sofa.

"So you're gonna keep racing, you aren't quitting?"

"You don't abandon what you're born for Raz." I say and he looks at me longingly.

"We're making it happen." He promises. " I don't know how but, we're gonna do it."

"When are we gonna do this? This isn't exactly something I just want to get over with." I would hate to rush into this race. Anything that involves Trent Lowe is something I'll never take lightly.

"Not sure but it'll be awhile. It's a shit ton of money so it'll take some convincing."

"Yeah," I laugh. "You think we'll pull it off?" I ask and turn my head towards him.

"If I'm honest, I'll do just about anything to see you put out Trent Lowe." He says and I shoot him a goofy smile.

"As would I." I agree.

"So!" Razzle says loudly, "I hate to change the subject and bring this up but, a little birdy told me 'bout you and Noir."

"Oh c'mon!" I groan. "It was literally nothing we kissed like twice, so what?"

"Twice?!" He exclaims and spits his water out of his mouth to which it splatters all over me and we both break out into ugly laughter. "A fair warning, if you don't climb that mountain soon, I'll have to do it myself." Razzle says and purrs at me.

"Oh I'm sure he'd love that." I snort out laughing and wipe Razzle's water off of my face.

"It's good to see you smile kid." Razzle tells me as he breaks me out of my thoughts. "It's good to have you back."