Jaxon tried to fake a quick swerve in attempt to throw me off so he can win. Proving him wrong I speed up and zipped through the finish line. I skirted my tires to a stop and stepped out of my car. The sight of Mandy captures my eyes and she sean up to me.

"Part one of your reward." She smiles and hands me a shot of tequila.

"You're the greatest." I cheers my drink with Mandy's and down the liquid. I walk through the overflown road and receive a few pats on the back as well as few people trying to trip me. It's a hit or miss when it comes to me winning a race. I walked straight to Razzle who stood at a a table with Ricky and Theo.

"Lovin' the bruise." Razzle laughs and flicks the purple mark between my eyes.

"Yeah yeah asshole where's my goods?" I say jokingly and he hands me the bag of cash. "Thanks." I say and give one last look to Theo and a glance to Ricky before Mandy and I start walking back to my car to go back to the apartment.

"Not so fast darling." Trent stops me in my tracks with a slight slur to his words. His hand grips my forearm and I glare down at his contact. I hated when people touched me, it isn't something that should be normalized.

"Get out of my way." I stare him down and he purses his lips at me as a few other guys come to his side. I pry his hand off my wrist and fling his arm back to his side.

"Back off Trent." I hear Theo say from behind me. I hold my hand up to him so he doesn't end up getting jumped for getting involved or saying the wrong thing.

"That's some heavy cash you got there." Trent acknowledges the bag in my hands; completely ignoring Theo. "I think it belongs to someone else though." He then plucks the bag from my hand and tosses it to Jaxon.

"Hey!" I exclaim and reach to grab it back but Trent shoves me out of the way. I stumble back and see Ricky holding Theo back. "Give me my damn cash back!"

"You don't deserve it, skank."

"Don't make me give you another black eye." I fire back and his face turns a deep red. We've gathered a crowd around and most gape at my comment, "Now give me the cash."

He looks like he's thinking about it but then turns away to face the crowd. "You want a show?!" He yells and the crowd roars back at him.

"I'll give you a God damn show." He mutters before diving down at my legs and tackling me down. He wastes no time throwing his fist at me. I yelp in pain and jolt my knee up to his groin. His face screws and I take the opportunity of his weakness to lift my arm and nail a punch to his face. I was furious and ready to land another one until I was dragged away by Mandy and Ricky.

"Get off me!" I struggle out of their grip and let out a huff of frustration. They both just stared at me as I wiped the blood from my nose with the back of my hand. My breathing was heavy has I angry pulled my car keys out of my pocket.

"Nice try." Mandy snags my keys from my hand, "You aren't driving, not in this state." She says and takes her place in the drivers seat.

"Whatever." I mutter. I don't feel like arguing, my face feels like it's about to explode. I flip open the mirror in my car to examine my injuries. Nothing too bad, few cuts and a busted lip. I've had worse.

Once we got back to the apartment Mandy called a cab back home after she made sure I was okay. I was sat on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas to my face when Theo and Ricky walked in. Ricky had looked like he had taken a beating from Hulk Hogan, while Theo was in the clear.

"How the hell did you get involved?" I question Ricky and he just walks past me towards the washroom. I then turn to Theo for answers.

"Trent and him had....difficulties." Theo answers the questions that roamed around in my brain. I removed the packet from my face and followed Ricky's footsteps into the washroom. He stood in front of the mirror with his hands rested on the sink.

"You need stitches." I inform him but he doesn't look at me. "Sit down." I say and nudge his shoulder. He gives me warning look and I sigh, "I'm trying to help you dumbass, sit down." He kept his glare on me but listened and closed the toilet lid and sat down. I grab the necessary materials and start taking care of the deep cut through his eyebrow.

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" His deep voice finally speaks and throws me a bit off guard, I didn't think he'd converse with me.

"Had to find some way to take care of myself over the years." I say with a short but true answer. After years of abuse from my parents and street fights, I learned to find my own remedies to heal myself. No one else could really do it for me, Theo didn't understand it and I didn't want him to worry. He's fragile, too delicate to be broken. Then me, broken bones that are too far gone to fix.

"Theo doesn't look after you?" Ricky questions and I don't answer, it's none of his business. He doesn't need to know these things about me.

"You're done." I tell him and he stands up tall. "What happened between you and Trent?" My curiosity got the better of me.

"You should see the number I did on him." Ricky brags and rests one arm against the wall.

"You always this cocky?"

"You know it princess." He winks.

Suddenly, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a brown paper bag and throws it at me. I open the same bag Trent stole from me, my money still inside. He fought Trent to get this back to me, knowing he'd get his ass kicked for it. My lips part in shock and I look up to him as our eyes meet.

"Am I such a dumbass now?"