I've been insulted thousands of times and overtime I've let it slide. I've even taken these insults as compliments from time to time. I find it entertaining when people are bothered by me and feel the need to cuss me out.

It wasn't long before I was back at the apartment and I took a quick shower. I was still exhausted from the night before so therefore I climbed into bed and passed out within seconds. Hours later I was interrupted by Theo's voice yet again.

"What the fuck?" I say annoyed and rub my eyes open.

"We're leaving in 5 for your race." He announces with his head poked through my open door.

I lazily got out of bed and got ready. After putting on some eyeliner and mascara I pull on a pair of black ripped jeans and a black cropped top. I throw on my leather jacket and Doc Martens and tie a red bandana around my neck for a pop of color. I walk out and see Theo waiting by the door impatiently.

"Let's get this shit over with." I huff and walk past him out to my car.

I was full of energy as Theo and I drove down the road. I hoped tonight I could avoid Trent and just leave with my winnings in peace. I was tired of him and his nonsense.

"There she is." Mandy grins at me as I get out of my car. "How's my girl?" She asks with her arm around my shoulder.

"She's in need of tequila." I answer as we start walking towards Razzle.

"Now now, let's remember what happened last time you drank." She cringes jokingly in regards to Trent and I's brawl.

"Whatever, is he here yet?" I ask, wondering if Trent has yet to show his face.

"Saw him and his boys over by the keg." Mandy informs me and I chuckle and start pouring a shot.

"Christ, Jaxon hasn't even lost yet." I say with a laughing scoff. Jaxon is part of Trent's group, he's nothing I can't handle. He's tougher than the last guy I raced, he'll be somewhat of a challenge.

"Anyways, where were you today? I didn't hear from you." Mandy switched the topic of the conversation.

"Had a half ass lunch with Theo and Link then went home and crashed."

"I still can't believe little Theo is friends with the big guns." She snickered and I grin at the thought.

Razzle caught my eye as he was walking towards us. "There she is, the woman of the hour." He pulls me in for a small hug. "You ready chick? There's a big pot tonight." He rubs his hands together meaning a shit ton of people came tonight.

"Let's get this show on the road." I say and walk back to my car and pull it up to the start line. I stepped out when I saw Jaxon huddled around a small group of people.

"What me to go easy on you?" He snickers and his group of hoodlums seemed amused.

"Get in your piece of shit car and step on the gas, quit stalling." I say sternly and he looks taken back by my harshness. I climbed back into my car and started revving the engine. Looking into the crowd it's bigger than expected. Considering Jaxon runs with Trent he's pretty much rival #2. My eyes are set straight ahead on the road in front of me and I ignore the bullshit provoking beside me.

Blonde Barbie walks between the two cars and holds up the checkered flag.!The flag swoops down and the race begins in a fiery start. The music blast through the street and cheers continue to erupt. I'm particularly good at drowning out sound with silence, I've had loads of practice over the years; not that I wanted it though.

He stays on my tail for most of the race as it's filled with constant swerving and exhaust. My foot dug into my gas medal but it felt like I wasn't moving, I needed more. We were neck and neck as we neared the finish line and my hands clenched around my steering wheel.