- I V -

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me!"

Brandon turns around. His eyes turn wide as he sees me. "Wassup daug? Am I hot or am I hot!?" I ask leaning against his locker with one arm and wiggle my eyebrows.

"Uh.. are you drunk like at eight in the morning?" He raised his left eyebrow up.

"Nah just feeling great!" I sat with a flick of my wrist.

  "Okay..?" He takes another look at my outfit. I was binge watching a little too much of Keeping up with the Kardarshians yesterday I guess. I was wearing shades, a cute sundress with a denim jacket and ankle boots.

If I had a flower crown and glitter on my face I could be going to Cochela.

  "Girl you learning how to clean up nice, I'm proud my child!"

I roll my eyes at Noelle as she slips an arm around my shoulder bumping her hip with mine. The bell rings and I finger gun my way out towards my locker," Gotta go! Got to get into Elizabeth!"

  I open my locker and take out the worn out copy of Pride and Prejudice and leave my shades in the locker. If I wore it in the hallway or at class they'll think I'm either drunk or high. Nope totally don't want to give off such an impression.

  I close my locker and let out a scream. Xavier looks startled and almost drops his phone. "God jesus, what are you doing here." I ask crossing my arms over my chest. He runs his hand through his hair making it look messy.

The hot kind of messy.

" I'm taking my character really seriously and thought maybe I'll court you to the class " he said looping his elbow around mine and walked towards our English class.

  "Dude do you even know what courting means? I think you meant escorting."

He gives me a fake offended look. " Excuse you! I got a ninety three percent in English."

  "I got a ninety six, your point?" I smirk. He rolls his eyes. The students keep starring at us, some whispering a little too loud, some glaring, some swooning over Xavier .

  "Are they together? I mean they—" I hear one of the cheerleaders talk to her friend a little too loud as she glares at my direction.

I turn and cut her off, "Chill we are just role playing! He ain't no Tom Holland so it's a no from me anyways."

  Everyone stares and I look up to see Xavier with a smile. I just in a way insulted him and he is smiling? I knew he was crazy!

  "Lil girl you are lucky I'm in a good mood, or you have no idea where that statement could get you."  He whispered into my ear.

"Oh yeah? And where would it take me?" I challenged, tilting my head to look up at him.

He infamous smirk comes into his lips and he leans forward his lips touching my earlobe in a slight featherly touch, "My bed. I could prove it Tom Holland has nothing on me."

  I feel my heart beating a little too fast, blood rushing up to my cheek. My eyes widen at his straight forward ness. He pushes his body off and sends a wink before leaving me and walking up to his seat.

I stand there, shocked and scurry to my seat when the final bell rings. The confidence I came to school with had been dug six feet down by the bad boy and unfortunately my flustered self couldn't do anything about it.

  Instead of going ahead with the play's practice our teacher decided to focus on grammar and I just wanted to thank the lords.

After all the boring lectures and a not so good lunch, I was happy as it was gym class at last!