- X V I I I -

I enter the back seat and place my bag near my feet. As soon as I close the door, I feel small, thin arms hugging my shoulders from back, "Princess Lyn!"

"Princess Belle!" I gasp and hug the adorable eight year old. "Servant, I want chocolate for me and my friend." She ordered the one who was driving the car. Brandon scoffed, "Who are you to call me servant you stupid fake princess!"

Belle frowned and slumped down onto the seat crossing her arms in front of her chest. I bend forward and smack the back of Brady's head, "Peasant you better listen to her."He grumbled and took out a handful of Hershey's kisses from the cup holder and tossed it into my open palm.

I grin and face Belle, Brandon's younger sister, "Here you go princess!" She squealed and popped a few of the chocolates together into her mouth. I braided her hair as she babbled on about how excited she was for the new Frozen movie.

We reach the elementary block gate and drop her off. She struggled with her heavy bag but waved with a wide grin on her face. "Freedom from the brat!" Brady yelled. I rolled my eyes and threw the wrappers at him. Giving me the finger, he parks the car and we head towards our classes.

I reach my locker and find Xavier leaning against it with his headphones in. I feel my heart flutter as I walk towards him, "Hey!" Brandon finger guns his way away and walked towards Seth.

Xavier continued to bob his head with the music blasting through his headphones. I nudged him after a few seconds. Xavi stumbled and removed his headphones and pockets it, "Hey lil' girl! Thought I'll accompany my love to class today!" He dramatically said. I removed my copy of Pride and Prejudice and linked my arm with his, "Lead the way Monsieur!"

He looked at me with furrowed brows, a smile and shook his head. "No ninjas! How was that possible? Five daughters brought up at home without any ninjas! I never heard of such a thing. Your mother must have been quite a slave to your safety." Zach yelled just as we entered the classroom.

"Did you just quote Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?" I asked as I sat down. He nodded with a sigh, "At last someone gets it! My friends are dumb my girlfriend is du-" He was moving his arm around in emphasis but immediately stopped as he saw Noelle standing beside him with a hand on her hip.

His eyes widened and he continued, "Duper! I meant super duper! My girlfriend is super duper hot and smart and I'm so lucky!" He wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She dropped her act and hugged him back and they leaned closer.

I screeched, "Eww no no making out in front of me!" They rolled their eyes and went to their seats. I looked around and didn't find Xavier at his seat. Craning my head I find him standing near the door talking to a few juniors.

The juniors were twirling their hair, giggling about something they said. He was smiling back too and for some reason I felt like popping the girls head off like I'm removing a barbie doll's head.

Mitchell just so happens to walk there. She send an icy glare, causing the juniors to flee away. Good gracious! She has a water bottle in her hand and suddenly it tumbled out of her hand, the water spilling all over Xavier's shirt.

They both enter and Xavier takes his usual seat behind me.

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to spill!" Mitchell said. I totally don't believe her.

"It's fine. Mistakes happen." Xavier assures her trying to place his books away so they don't get wet. Everyone is busy gawking at him. He was wearing a white shirt and due to the fact that it was wet, it was quite transparent and gave a great view of his chest.

Mitchell leaned forward trying to wipe away the water using a handkerchief! Is she that dumb? Brandon came in and saluted to everyone and went down to sit, unfortunately knocking the Xavier's table in the process, and yet again the unscrewed bottle falls down, spilling the rest of the water all over Xavier.

I hear a chuckle and turn to see Zach having his fist in his mouth, trying to stop laughing. El keeps glaring and hitting his arm, while laughing too.

"I think you need to change or you might get a cold! Come I'm sure you have some extra shirts in your locker." Mitchell offers.

"Uhh.. no I don't have. It's okay I'll find something. Evy come with me." Xavier said and tugged on my wrist and we walked out of the class.

"Are you okay?" I asked even though as much as I was fangirling on the inside it was weird that he asked me to go with him.

"Can you ask Khalid to give his car keys? I know he always keeps extra clothes in his car but I don't exactly know which class he has, nor can I call him as I left my phone back in the class." He rambled on. I nodded and headed towards the classroom across the corridor.

I asked the misses' permission to talk to Khalid and informed him about the entire case. He tossed his car keys and headed back in, quite eager to learn his chapter.

"Here you go." I said as I handed over the keys to Xavier. I turned around to head back to class when he said, "Wow you are leaving me all alone? What if I catch a cold on the way or what if a leopard comes and bites my head off?"

I face him and push him towards the end and motioned him to walk ahead. He sends me a teasing smile and we walked to the parking lot. "Find a Range Rover." He commanded.

"Why don't you press the button that makes the noise?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and wandered around for a bit before stopping in front of a white Range Rover, "Ahaa! Here it is." He unlocked the car and at the back most seat there was two duffle bags. Unzipping both he passed it to me and said, "Sniff it. Give me clothes from the bag that doesn't stink."

I almost gagged as I smelt one of the duffel bag. It smelt strongly of sweat, Khalid's cologne and attar. Zipping it up, I threw it back into the car and handed over the detergent smelling duffle bag to Xavier. He kept tossing out the shirts shrugging.

"Too nerdy."

"Not my style."

"Too short."

"Too much colours."

He at last decided and took out a band tank top. He throws it at me, the cloth smacking me in the face. I groaned and waited for him to stuff the thrown clothes back into the duffle bag and lock the car. He manages to stuff the bag and breaks the zip though. Not bothering about it he places it on the seat and locks the car.

Suddenly Xavier grabs the back of his collar and started pulling up his shirt.

"Woah hold up dude! Can't you change in the bathroom or something?" I yelled. He shrugged before tugging off the shirt and throwing it in my direction. The shirt smacked me in the face and and flicked it off scrunching my nose, "Ew ewww!"

Not going to lie, he had a very good body. Xavier catches my eye and smirked, "Take a picture it lasts longer." I scoffed, balling Khalid's shirt and throw it at him and turned around so my back faces him.

"Okay I'm done. Let's head back to class."

I turn and start walking beside him. He has a fit built and the tank top gives a good view of his biceps. I don't understand dress codes of school. My shoulders can distract boys, but boys biceps cannot distract girls?

"I think you have a little droll there." Xavier teases tapping the index to the corner of his mouth. I narrow my eyes and shove him away, throwing the finger in the air and enter the class.