•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]

Start from the beginning

Happy: "...Everlue's... key..."

And here comes comic relief with a realization... 3... 2... 1...

Happy: "AH! Lucy, I remembered what I wanted to tell you! HERE!"

Happy then brings out a golden key, similar to that Lucy uses for summoning Taurus the pervy cow. The comic relief blue cat suddenly had his face grabbed by annoyed Lucy as she started stretching his cheeks.

Lucy: "You dumbo, you can't go around stealing things!"

Happy: "But Virgo herself said to give it to you! She said ever since Everlue was arrested his contracted has expired. So she came after us and said to give her key to you."

Lucy: "I mean, normally I would be happy and all but we have to find a way out of here."

Happy: "B-But Virgo can dig holes... I thought we could escape from the wind barrier by digging underneath it..."

Y/N: "...How the fuck did I not think of that?"

Lucy: "GOOD JOB YOU COMIC RELIEF SMURF CAT!"

Lucy then snatched Virgo's key from Happy's paws and walked a bit from the group so she could properly form a contract with the aforementioned gorilla maid. She even did the Sailor Moon twirl thing Erza did when changing into her Heaven's Wheel Armour.

Lucy: "Open, Gate of The Maiden, Virgo!"

And with a flash of light, a pink-haired girl dressed in a maid outfit with shackles on her arms appeared. Lucy seemed quite bewildered at the maid's appearance. 

Natsu: "Marco, did you lose a couple of pounds?"

Virgo: "My name is Virgo. I apologize for the trouble I have caused you earlier."

Lucy: "Lost a couple of pounds?! More like became a different person!"

From what Lucy was talking about it almost sounded Virgo pulled the 'anime protagonist goes away so childhood friend automatically becomes hot' cliché. Y/N only sweatdropped as Virgo started talking about various punishments and what not.

Y/N: "Great, another masochist. Can we go now?"

Lucy: "R-Right, Virgo, can you dig us a hole under the wind barrier and get us out of here?"

Virgo: "Sure can."

And she quite literally started digging by stomping her feet, huh, who knew that would be an effective strategy. Everyone got ready to follow while Y/N grabbed Kage's leg and started dragging him with him down the hole. 

Gray: "You're bringing Kage along?"

Y/N: "He can still be useful."

The group of Fairy Tail mages plus Kage who was still being dragged across the ground by his foot made it out of the hole and subsequently out of their prison. The strong winds of the still present tornado made quite the view for those that got lucky as Virgo's skirt was blowing about in the air while the girl herself only seemed concerned about holding down Lucy's skirt.

Virgo: "Princess, your panties can be seen."

Lucy: "You should worry about your own!"

Y/N: "Teddy bears? Now that I didn't see coming."

Kageyama: "It's no use..."

Y/N: "Hm? Well, good morning sunshine."

Kageyama: "You can say what you want, but you won't be able to catch up to Erigor now."

Y/N: "...Sigh, I'll be going ahead. Natsu's already in pursuit as well."