•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]

Start from the beginning

As Kage was trying to pick himself up from the floor a blade nearly cut his head off as Erza stabbed the wall right beside his night. The guy looked like he was about to piss himself which made his cooperation all that more guaranteed.

Erza: "Dispel the wind wall and don't cause us any trouble or your head will be the next ornament on the wall!"

Natsu: "She ain't kiddin', man! Erza's a beast!"

Kageyama: "F-Fine... ACK-!"

Before he could even try to cooperate with the group of Fairy Tail wizards a magic circle appeared in the centre of his chest before a hand erupted from it. Kageyama immediately started losing consciousness while the Fairy Tail wizards could only look in shock as one of Eisenwald's own guild members tried to kill another person from their guild. The fat man had half of his body in the wall, meaning he could most likely phase through objects.

Y/N: "...Well... shit, again."

While Y/N seemed indifferent, Gray and Erza tried to keep Kage alive and Natsu... was pissed. Like, pissed off beyond belief with literal fire surrounding him. If he gets any angrier he might just pop a vein.

Natsu: "Wasn't he in the same guild as you, you bastard!"

With his fist encased in dragon fire, Natsu punched the fat man that stabbed his own guildmate in the back through the goddamn wall, he continued to fly through another wall, and another, and another... and another one. He just kept going, goddamn it's like he can fly! Oh, never mind, he stopped just before he hit the wind barrier. Lucky him. Erza slamming Kage's head against the floor in hopes of waking him up but to no avail.

Lucy: "I don't think you are going to wake him up like that..."

Erza: "Damn, we won't be able to get out of here before Erigor arrives at Clover!"

Lucy: "Clover?"

Y/N: "Yeah, he plans to kill the guild masters using the Lullaby flute."

He honestly wouldn't be surprised if some of the old men lived through the song due to having hearing problems, but he couldn't just say that out loud now when the situation was the way it is.

Natsu: "...I GOT AN IDEA!"

Happy: "Yup, everybody is doomed!"

Natsu: "Have some faith!"

Y/N: "Watchu got?"

Natsu: "Spirits!"

Y/N: "Yup, everybody is doomed."

Natsu: "At least let me finish dammit! I was able to transfer between places through the Spirit World back at Everlue mansion, remember?"

Y/N: "No."

Natsu: "THAT'S CUZ YA LEFT US BEHIND!"

Y/N: "Oh."

Lucy: "Still, a normal person would die if they did that. You wouldn't be able to breathe and the gate can only open where the Celestial Wizard is."

Natsu: "...Huh?"

Lucy: "In summary-"

Y/N: "Don't bother he won't understand. The point is we can't do that Natsu."

Lucy: "R-Right, not to mention it would be a violation of a contract between a Celestial wizard and the Spirit World. It's a good thing it was Everlue's key you used that time otherwise I would be in big trouble!"