Chapter Two -Embarrasment

My dedication goes to bluegurl_04 for always supporting my stories and always leaving awesome comments that leave a smile on my face! check out her stories they are really awesome :) okay you may begin reading

~School~

I glared at Sammy. "I told you that we didn't have enough time to stop at dunkin donuts and get to school!" Sammy smiled at me sheepishly with her mouth stuffed with a chocolate glazed donut.

"I couldn't help it my stomach was on empty"

"Fatass" I growled.

"You know it" she chuckled after gulping down the piece of donut in her mouth. We were two blocks away from the school doing a mix of speed walking and running when I smacked right into a wall of flesh and hit the floor.

"Hey watch where you're going!" I yelled clumsily getting up. I looked up to see Mr. Everett grinning.

"You think this is funny?" I shrieked.

"Actually I do" he batted his eyelashes "Is there a problem?" he continued to look at me with a smirk.

"No sir" I grumbled grabbing Sammy's arm and dragging her towards the school.

When I thought we were ear shot away I said "he is such a douche Sammy"

"Ms Garris" Mr. Everett's voice was very demanding. It wasn't his usual care free sing song voice I was used to. I grunted and whipped around to face him with Sammy still in tow.

"Yes sir"

"You have lunch detention with me for that little outburst" He said with his face void of expression.

"What! We are not even in school and you deserved it" I was getting frustrated. This man was going to make me murder him.

"Technically school property extends around the school in a 4 by 4 block radius and while we are on school property I am your teacher that you have rudely disrespected" He said wittily.

"Whatever dude, we have to go before the-"

Briinnggg

"Bell rings" I glared at him. "I want a late pass"

"Well you're not getting one" he smirked.

"y-you can't do that! I have Sammy as a witness!"

"Sammy do you want detention too?" Both of our attention went to her. She pondered it for a moment. She looked at me sympathetically and mouthed sorry.

"No Mr. Everett" she chirped. I gaped at her. She just sold me out to this devil of a teacher.

"Well then you have no witness Chasity, better hurry before you get another detention". I scowled at him but decided there was no point in fighting back because at the end of the day school faculty was like the government, Shady and with holding their power over me.

~Lunch~

Today just wasn't my day! In Spanish I flunked my Spanish midterm, which is worth ten percent of your final grade in the class. I couldnt even hide it from my mom because she could easily access my failure of a grade with the click of a mouse on this stupid website 'teacherease.com'. I think the government was trying to ruin the lives of children. Then because of being late I didn't get to see my friends and now the only time where we can talk freely I have to go to stupid Mr. Everett's class for lunch detention. F**k My Life! When I entered the classroom Mr. Everett was silently awaiting my arrival. I was the only one in the room besides him of course. Holding my cup of noodles I silently sat in the back of the room as far away from him as possible. I felt his eyes roaming over my every move as I began eating. When I couldn't stand the feel of his intense gaze anymore I broke the silence.