Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair]- Chapter Four

I chewed on my lower lip as I watched the time go by. Sitting in a seat towards the back of the classroom had its advantages when you had to pass time for detention. For one Mr. Everett seemed totally oblivious to the fact that I was texting. Then again it looked like he was grading some papers, nothing new though. This is how it has been for the past week except today Melissa didn't show up. Thank goodness because there had been more than one time when I wanted to rip her extensions out of her hair. Boredom felt as if it would consume me right there in my seat. Feeling as if I would explode I did the only thing that would bring a seize to the silence... I tapped my pencil. At first it was just a continuous tap tap tap tap but then I turned it into a beat t-t-tap, t-t-

"Can you stop tapping the pencil" Mr. Everett said cutting me out of my zoned out state. I sighed this guy did enough already by giving me two weeks of detention he was pushing his limit in all ways if he thought he could get me to do anything except place my ass in the school hard wooden chair for an hour more than im suppose to.

I continued to tap my pencil and when I looked up to meet his gaze I said "Can you stop being so ugly" everything was silent except my rythmic t-t-tap , t-t-tap, t-t-tap sound.

"I thought so" I said smirking at him.

"Hasn't two weeks of detention done anything to change your attitude chasity?"

"Oh hell to the no! It's Ms. Garris to you. Don't think just because you came over to my house that we are on a first name basis."

Mr. Everett got up from his desk and slowly walked over to my table. Leaning in real close to my face he whispered in my ear "Coming over to your house doesn't put us on first name bases but giving me a stiffy does". I was shocked at what he had just said. Were teachers allowed to say this. My stomach felt uneasy slightly because I liked the way his hot breath traveled down my neck giving me goose bumps but also because I knew this was wrong. Stories of teachers getting caught having affairs with their students ran through my mind. I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Maybe I was over reacting? He was only stating what had happened but it was the way he said it that made me know that he wanted me. His soft lips kissing my collarbone broke me out of my intense thoughts. I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Mr. Everett we shouldn't be doing this" I spoke gently trying to ignore the tingling sensation his lips sent down my spine as they made contact with the top of my breasts.

"Mhm" He mumbled to show he acknowledged what I said but kept going. I was in a tug of war in my mind. On one hand my body wanted more of him. My skin loved the way it was being caressed, the way it burned under his touch; my mind told me to get away, to stop him. I let my desires take over and gave in to him.

"That's my girl" he smirked. I held his chin and tilted his head up so I could kiss him. As our lips mangled he placed his hands on my inner thighs and rubbed circles with his thumbs. I let out a moan in which he took the opportunity to glide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced around each other and at that moment I didn't care if anyone walked in because this moment was worth a lifetime. He pulled away from our kiss slightly to look into my eyes. I had to fight the whimper that was trying to force its way out of my mouth.

"Do you want me to please you Chasity" He said smiling and I fought the blush coming onto my face. He continued when I didn't respond "All you have to do is say" he kissed my neck, "my" he kissed my cheek, "name" he gave me a quick peck on my lips. At that statement I fully blushed. Gulping I said in the sexiest voice I could make "Jayden". Instantly the room started to shake sending desks flying around the room and caught off guard I fell off the table I was sitting on. Groaning I opened my eyes to see the room in its normal state with Mr. Everett hovering over me and shaking my shoulder.