Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair] Chapter Seven

"You diseased insolent whore!" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

"Is this what you do to get under people's skin? You have sex with someone close to your enemy, and of all people you would stoop so low as to use my brother to get to me?" I could feel the blood rushing to my ears and I had to inhale deeply before I turned to Ben. "And you... you and her... in my room... I'm disgusted. Both of you get the f**k out so I can think. And you can keep the sheets melissa because I have no use for them now" I said pointing towards my room door.

"Chasity I can explain" Ben said looking highly uncomfortable.

"Right now I don't want to hear anything you have to say to me, just get out". I turned my back towards them as they got their stuff together and shuffled out of my room. Completely enraged I had forgotten that Nathan was here and didn't realize until I felt arms snake around me and engulf me into a big hug.

"Does this type of stuff happen on regular bases?" Nathan asked when I had calmed down. I sighed not really wanting to talk after that emotionally draining experience.

"No, it only ever happens whenever a boy I want to make a good impression on comes over"

"You know you don't have to make any impression on me. Most people would have walked after this bizarre scene and never talk to you again, but the thing is I'm not most people. You have this thing about you Chasity that I can't help but want to be around and I wouldn't ever ditch you over something you had nothing to do with. Listen how about we go for a drive to clear your head" He asked... well more urged.

"No it's alright you've done enough for me today. Besides I'm going to need all the time I can get to disinfect my room" I half smiled and gave him another hug. I watched his back as he left my room and left my house. I sighed knowing that I couldn't bring myself to start cleaning my room. The smell alone was revolting, like spoiled fish on an old school bus with a wavering smell of vommit and fart. It only made me fume angrily at the reminder of what happenned. I sprayed about two bottles of airfreshner in my room and went to the living room to get started on my homework.

~~~~~

At dinner, in my silence I went by unnoticed as everyone ate there dinner. Mom was excitingly telling us about all the discounts she was able to get on supplies for our annual family cook out while dad laughed heartily at her facial expressions. While I chewed on my string beans and all the upcoming things that would be happenning I became aware of Ben making quick nervous glances at me. When Nathan had left I had written a note informing Ben that since he messed up my room that he would be the one to clean it up and then proceeded to tell him that I would make no promises to keep quiet about the whole ordeal. And knowing that my parents moved us to ohio over petty things Ben did there would be no way in hell that I would inform them of Ben having sex and in our home. They would blow the roof. I had no intentions of telling him that. Instead I wanted to keep him at bay and let him squirm about it. It was leverage that wasnt going to go unutilized.

"I see you've made a new friend!" My mom squeeled breaking me out of my trance.

"..You heard from who?" I asked really annoyed that my mom had managed to be up to date in my life and circle of friends though she is never near.

"Facebook of course " She replied in an 'isn't it obvious' tone of voice.

"Since when do you use facebook?... wait dont answer that" I put my hand up to stop her from replying.

" What's more important is, how do you know I have one " I stared at my mother with my eyebrows arched.

"Well with the fancy computer I didnt have to make an account it just autamtically logs into yours. So I go on and check your photos, your friend status's, Oh and the boy, whats his name? Noah? " she looked towards the cieling  as if the plaster would suddenly spell out the name that was hidden in  the depths of her brain.

Out of impatience and mild irritation I quickly blurted out, "Nathan"\

"Whoever" She said with a wave of her hand. "He wanted to know if everything with the house was alright.So I told him th-"

"Hold Up!!" I shrieked mortified as realization set in. "You have been on my facebook? Invaded my privacy by going on my facebook! And then to make matters worse.." I hissed through my teeth the more anger boiled in me,

'YOU TALKED TO MY FRIENDS!!!" I all but blew the house down with my scream.

"First of all I dont know who you think your raising your voice at young lady. Secondly I have a right and a duty as a mother to know what you and to make sure you are safe." I rolled my eyes in response and kept quiet knowing that the more silent I was the higher the chance her rant would end quicker.

"Dont be so melodramatic sweety, rotten isnt a good look on you" She added nonchalantly when she glanced over at me, completely ignoring the point of why I was upset in the first place..

"Oh so now im rotten? "

" No that's not what I meant, I was refering to your attitude" I looked at her incredulously.

"If you went through what I went through" I said laughing hysterically and stabbing the food on my plate with my fork. " then came home to find a-"

"Isn't it such a love day today?" Ben jumped in cutting me off from exposing him. A wide smile on his face and eyes glued to me in his own desperate plea to keep me from talking.

I frowned, shoulders sagging as I calmed down slightly. Dinner was awkward from that point on everyone eating in silence. Mom and Dad not questioning either Ben's or my outburst. Which was a good move on their part.

Auhtors Note: *Taps computer Screen* "Hello is anybody out there?!". Hello my loves it has been way to long since my last update.  Here is just a little snippet of what is to come. Test the waters and see if you are still interested in coming along for this Journey :) Leave comments and feed back.