Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair]- Chapter Six(It's about to go down)

“Nathaniel I’m sorry!!!! I didn’t mean for you to get detention” I said tugging on his arm as he kept walking towards his car. He abruptly stopped, sending me face first into his back and then falling backwards onto the pavement with a loud thwack.

He turned “No you are not sorry Chasity. You feel guilty and it’s because you are a stubborn and persistent person”

“Okay I deserved that but please don’t be upset it’s just one detention. If you forgive me you get an I.O.U card good for anything” I said getting back to my feet and dusting of my skirt. He looked at me and seemed to be in deep concentration

“I…You… Detention on my first day…” He rambled in incomplete sentences and exasperation laced his voice. I frowned and scrunched my eyebrows together trying hard not to cry. He seemed to notice that I was on the verge of crying because he sighed and said “I can’t stay mad at you Chasity you’re just too adorable when you’re desperate” Nathan smiled a genuine smile showing that he really did forgive me. He opened his arms wide for me to hug him.

“Oh so you enjoyed my desperate begging for us to be friends” I said jokingly and smacked head forehead.

“You should’ve had a V8” I stated

“Did you just use a commercial line on me?” Nathaniel asked flabbergasted.

“Yup its way more entertaining than my begging.”

“You’re probably right. Do you need a ride home?”

“Yup, that’s the only thing I can’t stand living in Ohio is that you have to drive everywhere” I said

“It’s actually one of the things I like the most here. Everything is so relaxing”

“I HONESTLY think that’s way too generous of a comment.” I said forcefully.

“Oh please you’re just mad because you don’t have a car to drive” Nathaniel said.

“And why would I waste money on a car and gas when I can car pool with you for free!” I said triumphantly.

“Oh shuddup and get in the car” Nathaniel replied in a Boston accent which made me giggle. As we drove the winding and curving roads I couldn’t help but break the comfortable silence in the car.

“What are your mom and sister like?” I asked

“Well my mom everyone calls her Dee which is short for Denise (pronounced da -niece). She is really down to earth but she usually doesn’t like any of my friends”. I stared at him quizzically. I mean which mother didn’t like their kid’s friends... any of them. Nathan glanced at me and saw the confused look on my face.

“Sorry I meant any of my friends that are girls” he added to clarify his statement.

“Why?” I asked genuinely curious.

“Well she says that I tend to bring home.. you know.. um.. slutty girls” I gawked at him.

“You don’t strike me as a pig”

“Well… that’s because I’m not a pig I just have bad judgment when it comes to the women I date and sleep with” I snickered at him.

“Like you can get ‘women’ ” I used my fingers to form air quotes as I spoke. “The only woman you have ever been inside of was your mother when she was pregnant” I laughed at my own joke.

“You think your funny? Remember whose driving you home, so whenever you feel like being a standup comedian you can and you can stand up on you two feet and walk the rest of the way to your house” He said jokingly. The rest of the ride to my house was full of playful banter. When we pulled up to my house Nathan asked “can I use your bathroom?” and I didn’t want to be rude by saying no because I did get him in trouble and he did drive me home but then I thought of how messy the house looked this morning when I rushed out and wondered if he would think I was a messy person. I just went with the latter and said “Sure why not”. 

As soon as we were in front of the doors I turned to him and said “Nathan when I let you in my house I warn you that you could be scarred for life” He nodded saying “Don’t worry I can handle it” he patted my shoulder “Now open the door”. I sighed heavily and opened the door to be greeted by a clean house with candles everywhere. I heard Nathaniel whisper “What the hell is going on” I turned to him with my finger to indicate silence then  whispered “I don’t know what the French toast is going on in here… no one is suppose to be home. It might be robbers”. He gave me a deadpanned look “Really Chasity?” he said with disbelief in his voice. “Because last I checked robbers don’t light candles all around the house and play slow music”. “Gee thanks for making me feel dumb. I’m nervous and it was the first thing that came to my-” before finishing my sentence I suddenly became exasperated and said “You know what there is no reason for me to explain myself, just follow me upstairs and let’s see what the hell is going on”. We climbed slowly up the stair and the closer we got to the top the more we could hear people moaning which confirmed the wors, which was that someone was definitely having sex. Using my ears I followed the voices with Nathaniel behind me. “Oh come on not in my room” I groaned/ whispered when I realized whoever was getting down and busy was in my goddamn room. When I turned back to let Nathan know I was going to open the door and to be ready to attack he seemed to think my outburst was amusing and was struggling to keep his laughter under control. Rolling my eyes at him and the situation we were in I just slammed my room door open. I couldn’t believe what I saw before me. Ben was fully commando and it took me a second to recognize the girl he was with because she had the nerves to quickly grab MY sheets and wrap herself in it but when I saw her face I nearly fainted. It was the she devil in the flesh Melissa! Mortified could not even come close to what I was feeling.

“No freaking way” I gasped.

♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙♥ ˙·٠•●●•٠·˙ ♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙♥˙·٠•●●•٠

A/N: Dun dun duuuun Shocker right. Lol hey guys I’m back baby. I had the longest writers block E V E R! Then the idea came to me and I had to write it down as fast as possible what do you think about this mini chapter? I think that’s what I’ll start doing writing mini chapters. It helps the ideas flow and you guys get continuous updates. I just wanna say thanks so much for sticking with me and don’t think I haven’t noticed the new fans I have so thnx a lot :)