" Alright, you can stay home, but don't worry, I'll be shutting the power off in your room, so no more ice cold room for you!"

" Daaaaaaaaad, that's not fair... I hate you do much..."

" No you don't, you looooooove me~! You love all of us, don't lie!"

She mumbled some stuff under before pulling back her covers and getting out of bed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving to go wake up the other kids. If the kids don't get up when I ask them to, they're gettin' sprayed with the water gun until they wake up. I went downstairs to go make my kids breakfast. I usually just make waffles because that seems to be the only thing I can't fuck up. I quickly made them some chocolate chip waffles and put them on the counter as they started coming downstairs.

" Thanks, dad! These smell delicious!"

" You're welcome, sweetheart!"

" Why is it always waffles...?"

" One of the only things I can't fuck up, sweetheart."

The kids ate their breakfast and I kissed each of their foreheads agains as they left for school. About 10 to 15 minutes after they left it was time for Shuuichi to go to work, which makes me sad cuz I'll be alone again... But I'm used to it... He gave me a light kiss before adjusting his tie.

" Don't look so sad, Kokichi... I'll try to be home early so we can go on that date we talked out, remember?"

" Yeah, I know... I just don't understand why you still have to work... With all the money I made you'll never have to work again, you could just... Stay at home with me..."

" I know, beloved... But I like my job, I love doing what I do..."

" Alright... But please be careful, ok... I still get nervous about you being a homicide lieutenant..."

" I'm always careful, I could never leave you alone..."

" I love you..."

" I love you, too, Kokichi... More then life itself... You and the kids are my entire world... I'll see you after work, alright...?"

" Yeah... Alright..."

Shuuichi gave me one more kiss before leaving for work. I sat down on the couch just kinda staring... I'm happy that I retired early, but I also regret it cuz there's only so many things I can do around the house everyday... This is just the price I have to pay I guess for being a househusband. I love my kids and I love my husband... I couldn't think of what my life would be if I didn't have either of them in my life, honestly, I'd probably still be some stripper, unhappy with my life and for that... I'm so glad I met Shuuichi at the strip club all those years ago... My life was never the same again after I met... I finally knew what it felt like to have someone truly be in love with a whore like me...

Thank you Shuuichi... Thank you so much... 💜

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokichi's future: After turning 33, he retired from being a stripper and decided to open his own strip club where he hired some of his friends who were strippers after he retired. Kokichi now spends time at home as a househusband taking care of their 5 dogs while his kids are at school and Shuuichi is at work

Shuuichi's future: Nothing really changed with Shuuichi, he continued to love his short husband and was still a lieutenant for years before retiring.

Kikumi's future: Kikumi became a very edgy teenager, wearing dark grunge clothes and having a love of heavy metal, her favorite band being Nirvana, she eventually got her first full time job working as a manager at a hot topic.

Ayumi's future: Ayumi grew up to be a happy go lucky sweet girly girl who gets a job at Forever 21 with her best friend. She teases her younger sister for being all dark and depressing just like one of their dads.

Aries's future: Aries grew up to become a a moody closeted gay who was afraid to come out of the closet, and denied it to the fullest... Well... That was until he met a certain man that changed his life... (If you're curious about Aries's story and see his journey into figuring out that he was gayer than the rainbow, go check out Daddy's Boy, yes that was a shameless promotion, it's a good book, it needs more attention dammit😊)

Aquarius's future: Aquarius grew up to be a proud asexual who normally teases her twin brother about being so far in the closet he went past narnia.

Kaito's future: Kaito ended up marrying his high school sweetheart Maki after their twins turned 1, they had 2 more kids after that.

Maki's future: She and Kaito got married and they had 2 more kids. When their twins were old enough to start school she got a job a teacher so she could be closer to her kids.

Kiyomi's future: Kiyomi finally found the true love of her life in the form of a sexy supermodel, she settled down with her and they adopted one daughter.

Kokichi's mom's future: She continued to try and have a better relationship with her son, eventually Kokichi finally allowed her to see her grandchildren which made her so happy, a few short weeks later she died from a tumor that's she wasn't aware she had. Kokichi went to her funeral to pay his respects to her. She was happy to die at least being able to see her grandchildren.