I felt like she was scrolling through my phone for quite sometime, I mean I don't really care I'm open book, knowing her she's most definitely gonna look through my search history and see the amount of porn I've watched in the last week, but do I give a shit? Not really.

" What the hell is up with you and watching guys jerking off and cumming?"

I knew it.

" I like it! And I know you're not judging me miss I love watching girls scissor each other."

" Scuse you. I also love some double dildo action as well as some bouncy big ass titties!"

" Also cute nudes. You have such an adorable body. Shuuichi is one lucky man."

" Thanks but can you just hurry up and text Shuuichi that I love him."

" Alright alright. Gimme a sec."

" Ok done."

It took a couple of seconds for her to say something back.

" He said he loves you too."

" Now that that's all taken care of. Come babes, we still gotta get a few more for things for the wedding."

" Like the cake...?"

" Yes like the cake."

Making sure that I had everything with me, including my dress and I headed out the apartment.

Shuuichi's POV

" Wow this is looks amazing already."

It took a very long time for Kokichi and I to agree on a venue to get married at. But we finally picked this gorgeous country club that also just so happens to have the cherry blossoms trees that he wanted. And it was already perfectly decorated the way that Kokichi wanted, this was going to be his fairytale wedding.

" Hey Shuuichi."

I turned around to see Maki, and her hair... She cut it.

" Maki... Your hair..."

" What? You don't like it?"

" No I do. It looks pretty. I just never thought you'd ever cut it."

" It was time for a change, besides It'll grow past my back by the time I give birth."

"*Sigh* Why are you wearing sunglasses?"

Maki didn't even give him time to respond, she immediately took the sunglasses off of him.

" Ah shit! Too bright!"

" I knew it. You have a hangover. You really need to learn how to control yourself. You can't keep doing this when we have the kids."

" I know I know, I won't I promise."

" I've been meaning to ask. Have you come up with any names yet?"

" Yeah, Kaito wanted their names to be space themed."

" Ooh can I tell him!"

" I'm gonna tell him! So for our daughter we were thinkin' Ariel, after the brightest moon in Uranus! And for our son Aries, after the constellation!"

" Those names are so cute."

" Well it's better then Solar and Eclipse. I actually think Eclipse is a pretty name."

" We can name our third kid that!"

" Third?"

" Who said anything about a third kid?"