47 The phone call

En başından başla

She smiled making Arnav disappointed which was not gone unnoticed by Lavanya.

"If you are interested to drop Khushi then no problem, I will meet them tomorrow at the Roka ceremony," Lavanya said suppressing her smile.

"Haan Chotte, you can drop her..." Anjali said teasingly.

Khushi doesn't know how to react to it. She was suffocating like hell about these guys' teasing.

"I will go home with Lavanya." She said looking at Anjali, hesitatingly.

"Haan Anjali bitiya. They have been met after a long time of their college days... let them enjoy."

"Anyhow they will be enjoying together in RM for the whole life." Arnav murmured inwardly with distress.

Raizadas left the place. Arnav stopped at the doorstep and looked at Khushi, turning his face. She was talking with NK interestingly. He went from there.

"You should have gone with him, Khushi," Lavanya said.

"Anyhow I will be going to be with him for the whole life..." She said calmly.

"Ohhhhh......" Lavanya teased her.

"Come on, Lavanya..."

"Is not your man looking handsome?" Lavanya nudged her.

"Shut up."

"Don't make her angry. It's only her right to admire him, right Khushi?" Sukanya teased her.

Khushi smiled, said nothing.

"You are right Amma. She is very possessive you know. Don't know what that poor man is going to do with her possessiveness." Lavanya laughed.

Khushi pressed her shoulder, gesturing her to be quiet.

"Let's go, La. Amma would be doing all the work alone."

"I will come dropping Khushi at home," Lavanya said to Sukanya and she nodded ok.

Lavanya drove the car and Khushi was in the passenger seat.

"Are you fine Khushi?"

"Yeah..."

"You are not looking so. Don't I know you? You would be excited if something GOOD is supposed to happen to you."

"I'm happy Lavanya."

"Really?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Do you like ASR?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"You are so lucky to be with your husband for 24*7."

"You too can join in AR to be with Nanne."

"No way... I don't want to work. I just want to be at home, eating and watching TV."

Khushi chuckled at her.

Lavanya dropped her in GH and spent time with Garima and Shashi.

Khushi came to her room and got fresh. Her mobile flashed with Arnav's number. She attended it right away.

"Khushi...."

"Yeah..."

"Have you reached home safely?"

"Hannn..."

"Ok... to know that only I called you."

Khushi frowned. To know that only did he call her?

"Yeah... I reached safely."

"Ok... good night."

"Good night."