Extra scenes! Enjoy!

This is the last update, its filled with scenes i couldn’t fit into the story that i thought you all would enjoy reading. In order, they're Marinette’s Interrogation, Chloe and Adrien’s Argument, Adrienette wedding, Chloe’s first date, and finally, Emily’s Death.

------------

Marinette’s Interrogation:

“Miss Dupain-cheng, please have a seat.”

I did as told, shaking ever so slightly at the situation.

“I’m going to ask you a few questions.” I nodded in understanding. “Good, now, may I ask you to tell me the events that unfolded throughout that day?”

“Yes, well, um, Me and Nino stayed with Chloe, we were cramming for our finals. I was the first to wake up and I went to stand on the balcony. The air was cool and I wanted to watch the sunrise.”

“Mhm, and what time was it?”

“Um, I’m not so sure actually, it feels like it’s been weeks since then.” My brow furrowed in thought and I brought my hand to my head in thought. “I think it might have been around 6.”

The detective nodded. “Okay, don’t stress too much, continue with the events.”

“O-oh, okay then. The others got up and we all got ready for the day. I distinctly remember it was close to 7 when we got to Alya’s house. We wanted to help her ease into a new sense of normality.”

“Yes, and she had been missing for a year then, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know how she was found? We avoided that question with her so as not to draw up any painful memories but we did find out some information from her parents involving you, might you enlighten me with your telling?”

“Of-of course. So we found her on the edge of town and her heart had stopped.”

“Wait, go back a bit, did any of you know her or was she just another random person to you?”

“Um, I knew her and the others recognized her.”

“Others?”

“Oh, yes, Chloe, Nino, and Adrien.”

“But Adrien was in a coma at the time.” Wep, I’m done for.

“Yes.”

“You said he was there.”

“I never said that.”

“Yes, you listed his name when you were talking about the others.”

“No I didn’t. You asked who recognized her, Adrien was one, he just didn’t see her until the library.” the detective remained emotionless but I could tell I got him there.

“Okay, continue with the events.” I nearly let out a breath of relief at that.

“Right, so, we split up, while Alya and Adrien knew each other, they weren’t that close. Me and Chloe had wanted to check up on him and the other two thought it would be best to explore the city. Me and Chloe boarded the bus and were on our way. We were crowded by 6éme and 3éme and Chloe looked like she was going to die each time they bumped into us.” I thought back.

“Okay, could you continue?”

“Oh, yeah! We got there and I wanted to talk to Adrien so Chloe left the room. Soon after he woke up and a nurse came in to usher us out because his dad was here. Me and Chloe did meet him in the hall after we left. I don’t remember much from the encounter, he was so scary that I blacked out for a bit.” A shiver ran down my spine remembering his chilling stare. “Me and Chloe stopped by a cafe and decided to meet Alya and Nino at the library.”