" Nice view? " The figure came out of nowhere, smirking as he pressed the sword on her throat managing to create a small wound. Samantha stared deeply in to his dark eyes.

" You did this? " She asked, anger and pain lacing at the end of her tongue. Samantha slowly backed away but the man kept following, his arm still extended with the sword on her neck.

" Maybe? Maybe not? " He laughed.

" You- " Samantha was about to grab one of her small blades, only to have her arms locked from behind. She tugged hard on it but fatigue was slowly taking effect on her body, she knew she shouldn't have wasted too much of her energy on training.

" Samantha. "

She darted her eyes towards a figure, standing in the dark, his green hoodie standing out the most along with his painted on smile. Samantha's eyes widened. He slowly stepped out, his mask illuminating the bright orange fire. Samantha was quick to charge and held her other arm to support it as she elbowed the man behind her. A loud groan left his lips as she heard a loud thump on the ground. Samantha stepped back and re-loaded her bow, watching the three men in front of her.

Sapnap looked at Dream, only for him to raise his hand. It must've been a code when Sapnap returned his sword and picked up a torch, she stared at the fire on his torch before glaring at him. He returned a sick grin before snickering at the look of her horror painted face. Movement was suddenly heard from the other side, the guy with the white sunglasses had slowly regained his balance and gripped on his own sword, staring directly in to Samantha. She raised her arm and aimed it towards George, her breathing going fast.

" If you shoot him, I'll have you killed in a second. "

Samantha's eyes averted to the masked man, Dream. Her chest rising up and down in a fast matter, showing how Nervous she was feeling. Her arms started trembling, making her drop it. George and Sapnap laughed at the scene. This made her blood boil but kept her nerves calm, or one wrong move can end her life instantly.

" Get away from me. " Samantha frowned and glared at Dream as he started walking towards her. She kept backing away only to be pushed by him as he put her on a choke hold, slamming her back on the tree behind her. Dream now stood close up to Samantha's vision but she couldn't focus due to lack of air.

" I want you to listen or I'll make it worse than this. " He ordered strictly, gripping harder on her throat making Samantha gasp for air. She gripped on his arm and slowly started digging her nails in to his flesh but it did absolutely nothing.

" I-I'll fucking rip your..head off! " She yelled, her eyes closing shut and open while she tried to keep herself awake.

Dream laughed in a disgustingly way, sending shivers up to Samantha's spine as the grip on her throat started tightening, almost suffocating her.

" Feisty. "

She clenched her jaw as she tried pushing his arm away but it wouldn't budge, the fatigue started worsening. All the strength in her arms were disappearing, she felt numbness all over.

" Oh No, don't sleep yet, darling. " He smirked and pushed her harder in to the tree. Samantha's head started beating in pain, her vision started getting blury along with her arms that fell limp on both sides of her body. But even so, she managed to grip on to herself and stayed awake.

" Get..the fuck away... " She whispered.

" Are we going to do it, Dream? " Sapnap and George walked towards them, asking Dream while they glare at Samantha.

" Just say it, Dream. " George added in, smirking as he waved another torch in his hand.

Dream went silent for a bit but kept his hand on her throat.

" No, we don't know where the others are. Killing her isn't much of a good idea right now. " Dream replied making Samantha's heart clench as she desperately feared for her life. She was in the matter of life and death.

" Let her deliver this, "

Samantha looked straight in to his mask, gritting her teeth in anger.

" If you don't surrender by tomorrow, I will create this land in to a blood bath with all of you. " Dream threatened the girl, making her flinch as he got closer to her ear. Samantha took in a big gulp, she was absolutely confused as to what he was talking about but the danger was clear to her, yet she remembered words she was given in the past.

" Surrendering isn't part of my vocabulary. " Samantha touched the side of her pants and felt something inside her pocket. She immediately knew what it was and opened her pants to grab on it.

" Dream, it's clear she wants it, let's just finish her off. " George said, chuckling.

" I said No, " Dream turned to his teammate before looking at Samantha once again. " yet. But you better keep this in mind. " He raised arm, planning to knock her off when she managed to throw her ender pearl.

The three men panicked and tried to grab on to her, only for Samantha to disappear in little fragments of the pearl. Dream lets out a yell and watched at the direction she disappeared in to.

__________________

AHHH MCC 11 IS IN A FEW HOURS! I GOT SO EXCITED SO THIS WAS KIND OF A RUSH ;^;